About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
Twin/Single · Bunk bed · Queen
Bunk bed (2)
Crib · Queen
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or cable
Hosted by Ron and Katya KruckenbergAsk a question
About Ron and Katya Kruckenberg
I am originally from Montana and my wife is from Donetsk, Ukraine. We have been married for 22 years as I write this. We have been blessed to own this prime property just off the Kenai River. My wife and I are living on our estate as almost retirees. We have lived the Alaskan life for over 45 years now and love it. We also had looked all around the Kenai Peninsula for over 10 years before we found just the right property to live on for the rest of our lives.
Why Ron and Katya Kruckenberg chose Sterling
This property was the early forefathers way to good fishing. This land was used by the Russians in the old days of Russian Trade. Their wagon trail from Kenai is still near our property and has a very interesting history. This was the area of the best fishing in the day. In today's age, we are still in a great fishing spot even with the new technologies used for fishing. The are some rapids just up river from us a short distance away. It is a great spot for fishing as the fish stack up before they go fight their way up through them. We also have one of the best rainbow trout holes right out near our place.
- english, russian
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No fish cleaning or fish packing inside the home or garage. Fish smells attract bears and other wildlife so "keep grounds clean". Cooking fish is OK.
- This home is on a well and septic. Do not flush anything other then toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
- Marijuana: We thrive to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests. Smoking or any other form of drug use is not allowed on the property.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact