- 4 adult bikes provided
- Natural Gas Grill
- Office nook with wine cooler on the first floor
- Gourmet kitchen
- Fabulous screened in, wrap around porches
- Swing bed on second floor porch
- Flat screen TVs in the living room and every bedroom
- Carriage house has a kitchenette with a microwave, mini fridge, toaster over, mini dishwasher and keurig coffee maker. Don’t forget your K cups!
- This property comes with 1 dedicated parking spot. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: Impeccable design and rustic elegance are just a couple of the finer qualities that make up 92 Needlerush Drive, a corner lot home in world renowned WaterColor, Florida. This impressive two- story dwelling is comprised of three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious carriage house making it the perfect vacation spot for multiple families. The first floor offers a fully appointed gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and an open dining and living area that leads out to the fabulous screened porch spaces. The second floor features the master suite and two guest bedrooms, each with their own private bathrooms. The carriage house provides an additional space for guests to stay and includes a kitchenette, private bathroom, and den area with a flat screen TV. Located near WaterColor's Frog pool and a straight shot by bike to the Watercolor Beach Club, you'll love the convenience of this home's location. Plan to spend your next beach vacation at this spectacular home and experience all that 30A has to offer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower, Jacuzzi Tub and Walk In Closet
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Hallway Bathroom With Shower Only
- Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Full Sleeper Sofa, Private Bathroom With Double Vanity and Shower, Kitchenette
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.