Known as the “Casita Roja,” our cool artistic treehouse is located in historic Travis Heights right in the heart of Austin, this vacation rental by owner is a dream for the individual or couple who long to have an ideal central location to experience the best of Austin.
Furnished, very quiet two bed, one bath (+ one bonus bath) "treehouse cabin", rustic with a laid-back artistic flair, this nature bungalow has been home to many an artist in the past. It includes cable TV and wireless Internet. It's small, but very cool.
The kitchen/living area overlooks a huge backyard waterfall and a forest in the middle of Travis Heights. The "Casita Roja" is surrounded by large trees and is a private as can be…most people say it reminds them of a place in the Caribbean.
• King-sized bed in the main cabin area and a queen futon in the living area
• HD television with DirecTv
• Kitchen includes a small refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven + a four burner electric stove top + coffee maker.
• Pots, pans, dishes & more
• Linens, toiletries, dishes are provided
• Shower, vanity, and room for clothes
• Bonus bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) available
• Window A/C units (bedroom & living room)
• Safe and very private (key-code access on doors)
• High Speed wireless internet connection
• Treehouse overlooks 3-tier waterfall & pond and beautiful courtyard area
• PETS WELCOME!
• Only two blocks from the Lady Bird Lake and the new Butler Trail
• A short walk or short bike ride to South Congress shopping district, Congress Avenue bridge to see the bats, and downtown shopping district
* Only one mile to downtown restaurants shopping and nightlife
* 2.6 miles to Zilker Park
Visit our Flickr page for more photos by typing in "Casa Kenwood" in the search engine
Availability: Please check our calendar!
$139 per night (Mon-Thurs)
$159 per night (Fri-Sun)
$12 per night per extra adult (>18 yo) occupant over 2 people
$25 clean fee
$25 one-time pet fee