About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Cathy Morgan, Your Time in Ireland SRAsk a question
About Cathy Morgan, Your Time in Ireland SR
Dear Guests, we've enjoyed many wide travels ourselves over the years and stayed in many hotels. Often Great - but sometimes misery, we truly preferred the comfort & privacy of our own quality-run apartment or small house! Putting all this into practice in our wonderful contemporary Dublin City Apartment, we are always conscious of offering a superbly consistent high standard to the active traveller - a top notch, comforting and welcoming for the weary traveller. From 2 nights to 1 or 2+ weeks and longer, we are here all year round working hard to maintain the things that count – fresh & clean homes, top quality finishes, services & utilities, fine fresh bed linens, duvets & pillows, beds fully made up, fridge freshly stocked with sensible and healthy grocery purchases, and our Guides on where to go and what to do! You will quickly settle in to get going with your dreams or hard work - many wonderful trips & tours, activities, explorations and small adventures await you throughout Dublin City and the Leinster Region. And daytrips to wonderful Galway, Connemara, the Burren, and the West of Ireland to consider! Coming west to Galway City for a few nights? - then do look at our wonderful Silver Crescent Townhouse Apartments (x3 Apts), and our separate private Coach House also located there - all superb hidden gems for a Stay in Galway City! You can look at these on - the Coach House at www.vrbo.com/313223 the Silver Teal Apt at www.vrbo.com/249968 and Silver Acres & Silver Heron Apts at www.vrbo.com/408583 with www.vrbo.com/191923 bringing you back to this, our Cork Street Apt in Dublin Cit Centre. - enjoy!
Why Cathy Morgan, Your Time in Ireland SR chose The Liberties
Dublin is a Wonderful Town to visit! - a bustling international city sitting on a long river and a broad natural bay between beautiful Howth and Dun Laoghaire Pier. There are Many cultural and social activities & events running all over town making for a great sense of things to be done and people on the move. Downtown, there is a great atmosphere amongst thousands of locals and international visitors and our own very location captures this sense of being at the heart of matters, yet not too close to eternal noise and disruption. You’ll enjoy a clever and comfortable home-home with quick and easy access to all the fun, yet a wonderful respite from all the busy-ness. With so many festivals and activities throughout the year Dublin thrives with an abundance of meeting places - restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and of course! –a unique array of cosy, warm traditional Irish pubs where a hot fire, fresh Guinness, live music and the chat always await you. Come on over for some excellent human interaction, fun, warmth and the chat!
What makes this Apartment unique
• Ease of transporting yourself around the city center. • Excellent location of corner Grocery Store, ATM, & large Lidl Supermarket so close by. • Location of Taxi Company Bookings Office at ground floor level (VIP Taxis). • Excellent public transport/bus services on Cork Street. • Easy proximity to Luas Tram line (redline). • Excellent WiFi broadband & Cable TV in apartment. • Everything superbly fresh & clean with Top Quality bed linens and furnishings for your stay. • Truly peaceful, quiet bedrooms located at back of the apartment, overlooking the Guinness Storehouse - just a few streets over! • Feel so warmly ‘at home’ when you’ve had enough of city hustle and bustle.
- english, All languages
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children welcomeChildren welcome
No pets - pets not allowedpets not allowed
No smoking - Outdoor terrace/balcony.Outdoor terrace/balcony.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Private Parking Slot available by prior request; euro15/- per night, payable by our PayPal invoice.
- Our gift to you! - superb Welcome Basket of fresh Groceries at Check-in time, :)