18 & Older Welcome
Beach Service not Included
Snow Birds need to call to add March to your stay
Tropical breezes, the sound of the surf, and spectacular sunsets from the balcony of this beautiful luxury condominium, where living area and master bedroom overlook sugar white sandy beaches and the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Our beautiful Long Beach Resort condominium features exceptional quality in upscale luxury living, with oceanfront views from floor-to-ceiling windows, beautiful Florida decor, and a spacious private balcony that can be accessed through the living area or master bedroom.
• Queen-size sofa bed in the living area
• Entertainment center with 32” LCD TV
• DVD and VCR
• For guests who bring their laptops, WiFi Internet connection is available.
• Seats four and is separated from the kitchen
• Full breakfast bar with stools
• King Size Bed
• 42' Plasma TV
• Full-mirrored wall
• Ceiling Fan
• Large oval garden tub
• Double vanity
• Washer & Dryer
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Black Refrigerator
• New Black Toaster
• New Black Coffee Maker
• Built-in microwave
The balcony is comfortably furnished to enjoy the outdoors throughout the day and evening
The NEW Pier Park:
• An Entertainment, Restaurant & Shopping Haven all within a 1/3 Mile
• Take a Front Beach Rd Trolley or stroll along the beach picking up shells!
• BRAND NEW: DAVE AND BUSTERS!!
• Kilwin’s Ice cream
• Hofbrau Beer Garden
• JC Penney
• Panera Bread
• The Grand with 16 Movie Theaters! & IMAX!!
• Many more one of a kind shops and restaurants
• Kids can ride a train, rock climb, OR have their hair braided
Just a few of Pier Park attractions!
• The Historical Miracle Strip Amusement Park is also located In Pier Park.
Sports and Recreation activities in Panama City Beach
• Pleasure boating
• Deep sea fishing
• Jet skiing
• Five 18 hole championship golf courses
• Tennis courts
• Miniature golf
• Go-cart racing
St. Andrews State Park is popular location for swimming, boating, camping, hiking, and fishing.
There is also Zoo World, Shipwreck Island Water Park that the kids will love, or beach clubs offering day and night entertainment.
Panama City Beach is known as 'the Seafood Capital of the World' and is host to an array of colorful dining establishments. There are many casual eateries as well as award wining restaurants. We have it all.
There is definitely something for every age and taste in Panama City Beach. Enjoy!!
Long Beach Resort features 1300 feet of magnificent sandy white beaches and beautifully landscaped tropical grounds. Enjoy the 6800 square foot lagoon pool with waterfalls and palm tree islands, an expansive sundeck, two heated Polynesian pools, and three whirlpool spas. Relax with your favorite beverage and snack at 'The Hang Out' poolside bar and grill.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Must be 18 or older to rent. No smoking. No pets.
* $300 reservation & security deposit required.
* Call or email for monthly rates.