The Pointe Resort Perks Included; Incredible Sweeping Phoenix Views; Waterpark(24 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Estate
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Mountaintop Private Gated 5 Acre Estate; 3 bed, 4 bath, sleeps 10
*In the event that the date or dates you desire are not available, please allow The Pointe to attempt to accommodate by contacting us directly.
DISCOUNTED RESORT AMENITIES....golf, spa, stores, restaurants, Water Park and more.....(subject to The Pointe Hilton Resort occupancy)
Located on The Pointe Resort
- Tee-off at a Championship Golf Course
- Racquetball, Tennis
- Relaxing Spa
- To the door room service
- One of kind restaurants
- Water Park - Everyone's Favorite!
3 bedrooms (two king beds, two queen beds), 4 bathrooms - sleeps 10+ (with aerobeds (additional cost applies))
ONE OF A KIND IN THE WORLD - Custom authentic Spanish/Mediterranean Style “Palacio" Hacienda estate atop of The Pointe Master Planned Resort Community located in the heart of Metro Phoenix.
ON TOP OF THE WORLD - Spectacular 360 degree view scape on huge saltillo tile covered patios and balconies with unique connecting bridge carved in slate rock hillside paths to the two fire pits cradled in mountain over looking the preserve.
IMPRESS THE WORLD - to the door resort room service for lover’s romantic brunches then party the night away. Two tier level pool and volleyball court with cabana for entertainment. Classic Porsche Targa and Harley Davidson available to guests with prior proper rider of insurance.
ESCAPE FROM THE WORLD - Tranquil splashing canterra fountains and sparkling fountain pool and swim up wet bar tucked in over acres of lush tropical landscape with robusta palms and arched mesquite trees. Sheer Slate rock walls on either side high lighted by spot lights that lead you up to your own private mountaintop vista with firepit.
COFFEE & COCKTAILS - From one mountainside firepit enjoy coffee in the morning while watching the sunrise, then head to the other side in the evening for cocktails to watch the gorgeous colors of Phoenix's sunsets.
WORLD CLASS” CUSTOM FEATURES - 10’ wood carved entry door, interior vaulted arches, elevated 20' ceilings, wood beams, saltillo tile, bulk heads, raised door panels, brass fixtures with ceramic bathroom sinks, solid oak wood cabinetry, brass pots with abundance of décor touches from a World Traveler.
FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD - The Pointe 'Palacio' Estate Suites has been home to celebrities such as President Reagan and Robin Williams (just to name a few).
EXCLUSIVE AND SECLUDED - Experience 'The Most Interesting Estate in the World'. Private gated entrance with full resort security and alarm service.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Mountaintop Five Acre Estate: View of Phoenix Skyline, gated for seclusion and privacy (suites of choice for President Reagan and 80 celebrities … Bob Hope to the Budweiser team).
2. Features: Private heated pool with swim up bar, jacuzzi (underwater stereo), basketball, volleyball and badminton court, two mountaintop fire pits, and fireplaces, multiple bars throughout, televisions with sports big screen and full audio surround sound.
3. Resort privileges: Championship golf course, tennis, fitness center, spa, water park (in suite dining, housekeeping, valet, limousine, and concierge, as desired). Please inquire about the discounts on Resort Amenities with the 'Privilege Card'.
4. Accommodations: Palacio Estate can accommodate two to sixty guests with Presidential suite, “His and Her’s” queen suites with 5 car garage. Parking for ten cars.
5. Catering by Aunt Chilada's: Choice of party!
6. Location, location, LOCATION!: Centrally located and within walking distance of resort and restaurants. Just minutes away from incredible hiking and biking trails; 15 minutes to downtown Phoenix for a Suns or Diamondbacks game; 25 minutes to University of Phoenix stadium for Coyotes or Cardinals game; 15 minutes to Scottsdale for upscale shopping and restaurants.
7. "Bow WOW": Pet friendly - with prior qualification and approval!
Additional luxuries include two indoor fireplaces, three outdoor fire pits, poolside barbecue, sunk-in bar, piano, hand-carved cantera fountains, surround sound stereo, and more.
**River Ranch Passes availability based on Resort Guest Occupancy ***
Have fun - home is designed for activities and a great time! Please treat it as your own home and leave the house as you found it, so others can enjoy our home after your stay, too!
Member since: 2010
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Optional
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Beds for -8
- *Master Suite with King Size bed and Private Patio/Balcony with City Views-Double Brass sink/fixtures in Master with luxurious beautiful tile shower. *Suites private stairs with adjoining bathroom-private bridge to lookout 360 degree views *Bedroom 2 and 3 Loft Style with private bridge to mountaintop 360 degree views and firepit sitting area. Double Brass Sinks and tile shower shared in between two rooms. *Aerobeds set up upon guests request require a 5 day notice before arrival-additional fee may apply*...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- * 4 adult day passes to Lazy River! * 10-25% Discounts on selected resort Amenities with 'Privilege Card' *GOLF *TENNIS *SPA and FITNESS CENTER *RESTAURANTS The Pointe Palacio Estate offers PRIVATE Pool/Jacuzzi with swim up bar and private volleyball court. Mountaintop 360 degree views of the City and Valley from Mountaintop firepits (2) with sitting area. Brass Iron Tables and Covered Patio for entertainment and relaxation. Surrounded by 5 Acres of complete privacy in Secure Gated Estate....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm System
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Filtered Water
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Area
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Secure Parking
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee -non-refundable $200
- Property Damage Protection $59
- (Optional) Transaction $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- ECheck $0
- (Optional) Pool Heating $300
- Taxes Not included
*Pool heating fees are optional and pro-rate if less then one week stay
*Beverages Stocked upon request-ask
*Resort Amenities "Privilege" Card Discounts 10-20%-must return card at check out to avoid $50 Replacement costs
*Additional fee of $50 per person after 8 guests
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Pointe Palacio is located on The Pointe Resort at Squaw Peak surrounded by nature preserve. Resort amenites are walking distance to Lazy River WaterPark, Spa, Tennis, Raquetball, hiking, biking, restaraunts, shopping, and centrally located.
Other Activities: Rock Climbing, Racquetball, Miniature Golf, Shopping, Wildlife Viewing, Basketball Court, Health/Beauty Spa
Golf: Golf Amenities with 10- 20% discount to The Pointe Resort Golf Course
Year Purchased: 1987
About: Built by the owner and creator of The Pointe Resorts International - The Pointe and Gosnell Builders.
Why Pointe, Phoenix, AZ, USA:
EXCLUSIVE LUXURY ESTATE BUILT AND OWNED BY THE CREATOR OF THE POINTE RESORTS INTERNATIONAL. OFFERING PRIVATE POOL, PRIVATE GRASS VOLLEYBALL COURT, NEAR NATURE PRESERVE AND WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS. CENTRALLY LOCATED TO EVERYTHING!
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
The Pointe Resort Amenities are included in your stay at the Pointe Palacio. This offers Complimentary Passes to the Water Park (*up to four adults and subject to hotel occupancy) with additional Resort discounts from 10-20% off on spa, restaurants, and stores, etc.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Resort amenities included in stay at Palacio!
Great room for entertaining and enjoying family & friends
Master suite with sitting area by fireplace
Stunning vistas from master suite shower
Mini bar for entertaining and relaxing
Pool with swim up bar and jacuzzi - great fun for everyone!
Green oasis in middle of beautiful Phoenix desert from the master suite
Open floor plan with accents from owner's world travels
Living room with piano and abundant natural light
Slate rock firepit at the top of one of the mountaintops - great for s'mores!
Pool with swim up bar, basketball hoop, & jacuzzi - great to relax in the desert
Palacio floor plan
Canterra fountain outside of pool area
Vaulted ceilings leading up to king suite and queen suite
Master suite vanity for two
The Pointe Palacio 5-Diamond robes available for guests
Incredible touches from owner's world travels
View of Downtown Phoenix from one of our mountaintop firepit
Enjoy the colorful desert from the master suite balcony
Open floor plan from living room to dining room - excellent for entertaining
View from queen suite balcony
Panoramic view from above of firepit and volleyball court
Saltillo tiled kitchen
Sitting area on the mountaintop - great to enjoy the view!
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.