About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
sleep sofa /futon
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
tub · Toilet · Shower · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
Hosted by Jason ClemAsk a question
About Jason Clem
After growing up down the road in Fort Walton Beach, I found that Destin, FL was a much desired and gorgeous place to spend my spare time. My wife and I would like to extend this luxury to you by offering our condominium at SunDestin Beach Resort as a rental. Hopefully, you will find this condo as relaxing and comforting as we do. A pilot by trade, I see just about every corner of the United States, and Destin, FL ranks among the most beautiful places to visit. We look forward to accommodating you, your family, your friends and your memories... So Long... Jason and Stephanie Clem
Why Jason Clem chose Destin
The beaches in Destin, FL and the people who occupy them are some of the most comforting in the world. The stark white sands and emerald waters are very addicting and its proximity to most of the Eastern United States allows you and your family to 'live it up' at minimal cost.
What makes this Condo unique
SunDestin Beach Resort is great!... My wife and I enjoy the elegance of the high-rise, all the comforts of home, the proximity to the beach, and the Endless Summer Grill (a full service restaurant and bar). We are unable to live in sunny Destin, FL and want to extend the opportunity for you to enjoy the many unique benefits that the property has to offer.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Trailers of any type are not allowed without prior approval.
- Nothing organic is provided (i.e, salt, pepper, spices, etc...)
- If beach equipment is not rented from on-site vendor, you must set-up behind rentals. Personal umbrella's are not allowed.