Sandy Beach, Gorgeous Sunsets, Pets Allowed...You Can't Ask for More!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Enjoy a beautiful beach vacation on the shores of Lake LBJ! Children & dogs enjoy the huge sandy beach and shallow water! For swimming & boating, the deeper water is a little further out so it is a perfect place for children sitting and playing in the water.
Keep an eye out for the abundant wildlife of the Texas Hill Country! You will see ducks, geese, heron, turtles and if you are lucky, you will catch a glimpse of the wild turkeys, bald eagles and even pelicans!
Relax on the beach or porch and enjoy the breathtaking sunsets! You will not be disappointed!
Please note: We allow a max of 4 adults.
Credit Cards Accepted: We accept checks or credit cards through PayPal.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Non Smoking Only:
Smoking is PROHIBITED inside the home. If you smoke outside or on the beach, please dispose of your cigarette butts properly. Improperly disposed butts can cause wild fires and harm our precious Hill Country wildlife....moreless
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- The master bedroom of the lake house has a pillow-top king bed, night stands, dresser, TV, walk-in closet and a crib (please bring your own linens for the crib). A sitting room off the master bedroom has 2 child-sized futon beds and a great lake and beach view. The second bedroom has a twin over double bunk bed for sleeping up to 3 people. It also has a dresser, night stand and walk-in closet....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $295
- Tax Rate 10%
- Refunds are NOT given for inclement weather, lake conditions, or other acts of mother nature. In the very rare case the Sunset Beach Lake House is part of a forced evacuation or the property becomes uninhabitable due to damage or flood, a refund will be given.
- Release of obligation will be at the sole discretion of owner.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are so happy to be able to share our little slice of paradise with you! We want your stay at Sunset Beach Lake House to be as memorable as it is relaxing! We strive to give you a quick response and answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to contact us and we look forward to speaking with you!
Why the Owner Chose Kingsland, TX, USA:
We specifically chose this home because of the sandy beach & quiet location. We wanted a family friendly lake home with great neighbors and no loud party groups.
- Primary: +1 512-507-7059
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kids and dogs both love the sandy beach and shallow water.
Your child can feel right at home in their own crib.
Dogs can't get enough of the beach.
Enjoy your coffee from the porch with this amazing view.
When not playing on the beach, take a minute to unwind in the comfy living room.
Kitchen is perfect for culinary masterpieces or just hot dogs on the grill.
Nautical decorations bring the feeling of the beach indoors.
After a long day on the beach, curl up in the king pillowtop bed.
Enjoy gorgeous sunsets over Packsaddle Mountain.
Amazing views from your beach chair await you!
Twin over double bunk bed is calling for a children's sleepover.
The perfect table for dinner or a famliy game night.
Look for all kinds of Hill Country wildlife while relaxing on the beach.
After sitting on this beach, you will go home to start planning your next visit.
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.