Art Nouveau Barcelona Apartment. Wifi, Elevator, Roof Terrace(17 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
· Beautiful and bright 2 bedroom apartment on the top (6th) floor of an 100-year-old modernist building, renovated outside and inside. The apartment still has the original ceilings with artistic moldings, mosaic floors (a different design in every room), and original woodwork on the doors and windows. There is an elevator, air conditioning, central heating, and a full kitchen with granite countertop, pots & pans, dishes, etc. One full bathroom with shower, toilet, sink. The living room has a dining table and chairs, a sofa bed with an additional 175cm pull-out bed, a 21-inch TV, DVDs, etc. The apartment fits up to 6 although an occupancy of 4 would be the ideal for the size.
The building's roof terrace is just upstairs from the apartment, with tables and chairs, plenty of sunshine, and views to Sagrada Familia. Please note it is a shared terrace.
Description of location -
· The apartment is located in the beautiful Eixample, halfway between Gaudi's La Pedrera (also known as Casa Milà) on the Passeig de Gracia, and Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, just a ten-minute walk from either one. Casa Amatller and Casa Batlló are at the same short distance as well. The Eixample district has the most beautiful Art Nouveau architecture in the city dating from the last half of the XIX century.
The Eixample is recommended as a convenient location to see the different sight around the city, but not as crowded as the Old City. You can get a taste of real local life.
· There is a bus stop (for 8 different bus lines) on the corner right by the apartment that will take you to almost all the places of interest in the city, if you don't feel like walking. The city buses are nice and modern, and run often. The apartment is also less than 5 minutes walking from the metro station of Verdaguer, on both the yellow and blue lines. One stop away is the upscale shopping street, Passeig de Gracia, though you can easily walk there from the apartment. Three stops away is Plaza Catalunya (the very center of the city and also walkable) and the start of Las Ramblas, and the beaches are just five stops away. Four stops away you have the Old Cathedral and the Picasso Museum. There is also a parking garage close to the apartment, although renting a car in Barcelona is not recommended.
About the management -
· We are a small family company. Lauren is from Dallas, TX and Fernando is from Barcelona, Spain. We currently run 16 holiday apartments in Barcelona, 6 in Istanbul, Turkey, and 2 furnished homes in Dallas. We apply our same high standards in every country.
Extras - cellphone, computer rental, daily maid service, grocery and food services
Member since: 2003
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available:
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 4 - Apr 5, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
May 1 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $12 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $55
Please note during our highest rental seasons (June 1- August 1), we charge a minimum rate of 3 people per night.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Links to more information:
Neighborhood Market (Concepció, 200m from apartment)
Living Room - Note the Original 100 years old mosaic floors and Ceilings
Building Facade - Two of the round windows on the top floor are the apartment's
Accessible shared roof terrace in the building
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.