This spacious 2 bedroom and 1 bath cottage on Lake Rouseau has everything you need to for a great vacation. Bring your fishing gear or just spend time relaxing. It is located on Crystal River’s premier large base lake. The convenience of the nearby boat ramp will make your fishing easy and fun. You will also have direct access to the Gulf of Mexico from that ramp. Bike or walk the area trails. There are bikes, a kayak and a canoe for your use. How about a round of golf after a little fishing, so don’t forget your clubs. There are several championship courses nearby. The open concept of this home is comfortable and great for entertaining. To really appreciate the cottage, take a moment to view our photos. This is truly a place to take pleasure in the outdoors, fishing, biking, hiking, boating or simply watching the sunset.
The Nature Coast of Florida not only has great fishing but many amenities minutes away.
• Weeki Wachee Springs State Park/38 miles south
• Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park/18 mile south
• Three Sisters Springs/12 mile south
• Rainbow River/12 mile east
• Cedar Key/40 miles north
• Dunnellon for quaint shops/12 miles east
• Fine and casual dinning
• Are just a few you may want to visit
The Cottage on Lake Rouseau for your enjoyment and relaxations