Whether you want to fish, swim, boat, jet ski or just take in the beautiful lake front view from the pier or deck, it’s all here!
For 150+ photos, 2019 Rates & Availability please give us a call! We’d love to tell you about our current Specials and answer any questions you may have!
- Rental includes the Main and Guest House
- Accommodations for up to 25 guests! (Home Max 28)
- 10 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 3 kitchens
- Large Stocked Kitchen fully open to the Dining and Living Room areas of the Main House
- Fresh Clean Sheets and Towels
- Jet Ski and Pontoon Boat Rental Service available!
- Tubing Shuttle Services will pick you up from the home and bring you back
- Lake Placid Public boat ramp 4 minutes away
- Wifi & Cable (Time Warner)
- Huge Circular Fire Pit big enough for the whole family with bench seating
- Indoor Fireplace (wood provided December-February)
- 70 foot Private Pier great for the fisherman in the group
- Gas BBQ Grill (propane included)
- Pet Friendly!
- 65in 4k Samsung Curved TV in the Main Living Room. Perfect for game night and family movie nights!
- 130in Projector Screen in Guest House equipped with cable, Blu-ray player, movies, and an Xbox one with a few games and two controllers
- River water level is always constant even during a drought
- 150ft of Private Water Front Property
- Huge Shaded Yard (Great for outdoor family games)
- Main Grocery stores within 10 minutes
- Only 12 minutes from New Braunfels and 16 minutes to Gruene, TX
- 16 minutes to Schlitterbahn Water Park
Our property features a Main and Guest house which are bundled together!
The Main House is 2 stories built on the side of a long gradual hill overlooking the large spacious yard and beautiful waterfront river views. The main floor features a large fully stocked kitchen which is open to the Main Living Room and Dining areas that overlook the river with a gorgeous panoramic view of the tree tops. The outside patio deck and gas grill are also located right off the main kitchen. The patio deck is equipped with two large umbrella tables with seating for 11. The Lower Level is ground level to the river, the large back yard and the large outdoor fire pit. It is complete with a small kitchenette and great views of the river as well.
The Guest House directly next to the Main house has 4 additional bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a small kitchenette along with it’s own concrete driveway.
Together both the Main and Guest house can comfortably sleep 22 guests, 28 Max. Both houses combined create a very large vacation home offering a total 10 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 3 kitchens, large deck, patio, fire pit, a private 70' pier over the river perfect for the fisherman in the family. This property offers much privacy for larger groups to easily spread out.
The home is located directly on the Guadalupe River with over 150 ft of private waterfront property. It's yard is one of the largest yards you will find along the river and is fully shaded by 100 plus year old pecan trees and features landscape lighting throughout the property for easy night time navigation. The patio on the back allows you to take in the wonderful river view.
One main reason our guests rent this home is that the first floor/street level of the Main house is all one level and has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms,1 half bathroom, direct access to the Main Kitchen, Living room and back Patio overlooking the large yard and river view. These features are perfect for guests who may need a walker to get around or have trouble with constant elevation changes. With almost everything they need all in one level of the home it’s the ideal location for them without the worry of getting around in an unknown home. They’ll be in the heart of the main gathering areas.