Spectacular Brand New Oceanfront, Harvey Cedars, Lbi, Amazing Views(15 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Brand New 6 Bedrooms, 4 full bath and 2 half bath
***We are presently building a new home at this site this fall into next year. It will be a 6 bedroom, 4 full bath and 2 half bath single family home. 3 bedrooms are master suites, all with attached baths and an oceanfront view. One of those 3 is the master bedroom on the top floor. The other 2 are on the first floor. There will be 3 additional bedrooms. Two of them will have 2 pairs of bunk beds and one will have a queen sized bed. The house will be able to sleep 16. Ideally suited for 3 families with kids or grandparents with kids and grandkids There are decks on each floor with spectacular views of the ocean in addition to a roof deck with amazing ocean and bay views.
Home is reverse living with a large kitchen and a great room on the top floor and the master bedroom.
The builder tells us that it should be ready into June and July of 2017. We are planning not to take any bookings yet for 2017, just in case it is not ready by then. However, if it is ready, we plan to rent beginning August 2017.
Framing is complete as of 3/1/17. We are now waiting for the roof, windows and fiberglass.
Description: Oceanfront, Harvey Cedars, LBI, Spectacular Oceanfront Views, Central Air, 5 Cable TVs, DVD/VCR/CD, Free high speed internet access, WI-FI, beautiful beaches on a private street in a much less crowded part of LBI
Brand new oceanfront single family home with spectacular views of the ocean, perfectly centered on the beach, has direct beach access, 20 feet away. The lifeguard stand is located directly in front of the house so it's great for parents/kids. It is located on a private drive so kids can easily walk back and forth to beach for food, bathroom, etc. A super bay front park/playground is just 2 blocks away, includes tennis, basketball, playground equipment, baseball field, crabbing dock, fishing pier, exercise course, horseshoes, volleyball court and great sunsets for all.
Harvey Cedars marina is across the road. Enjoy kayak rentals at the marina. Causeway Boat rental is a short drive away where you can rent boats.
It is a great location for families with children as we are on a private street and there is no through traffic. There is parking for 2 cars for each floor right on the property.
Relax on the deck with a drink and your loved ones while watching the ocean and enjoying the sounds of the waves.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 2 story
- 944 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This spectacular oceanfront includes * large frontage * parking for 2 cars for each unit of the duplex * private street * newly expanded decks, stairs, railings * newly remodeled kitchens and bathrooms * new gas barbecue grills installed each year * each bedroom with its own cable TV and remote Amenities: * programmable coffee pot, pots, pans, silverware, cooking utensils * hot and cold outside shower * wall to wall carpets in bedrooms...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Heating
- Living Area
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 30 - Apr 28, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 29 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Early Post Season
Sep 2 - Sep 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Post Season
Sep 30 - Dec 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $500
- Refundable Damage Deposit $3,000
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Taxes Not included
Tenant's cancellation of the contract warrants a 10% cancellation charge (10% of rental rate). Return of down payment, less 10% cancellation charge made only upon owner's re-rental of property at equal rate. If owner is unable to re-rent property at equal rate, the tenant is responsible for the full amount due.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Activities (on site or nearby):
* Lifeguards and Lifeguard stand directly in front of house - in season
* Bay Beach for the kids to swim, lifeguard supervised, beach badges required, 6 beach badges are supplied
* Harvey Cedars Sunset Park/Playground within walking distance, 2 blocks away, located on Bay
* Fantasy Island Amusement Park and Arcade located in Beach Haven
* Harvey Cedars Marina within walking distance, rental slips, rental boats, bait, fishing equipment, etc.
* Forty five minutes from Atlantic City, 2 hours to Newark Airport and 90 minutes to Philadelphia Airport.
* other nearby activities: Golf, Tennis, Biking, Basketball, Fitness Center Gym, Horseshoes, Miniature Golf, Amusement Park, Crab Dock, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Roller Rink, Boat rides to Atlantic City, Night Clubs, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Jet-skiing, Para sailing, Deep-sea Fishing and Surf Fishing
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We are a professional couple (a physician and a reference librarian) and enjoy the ocean. We love to travel. We live about an hour and a half from LBI, near Princeton and love every minute we get to spend in our home on Harvey Cedars.
Why the Owner Chose Harvey Cedars, NJ, USA:
LBI is one of the favorite spots on the NJ shore. The beaches are beautiful and LBI is well connected to NY, Philadelphia and Atlantic City is close by.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Unlike most of the other units on LBI, this house has a private entrance. There is ample parking. The lifeguards are located directly in front of the house during the season. Restaurants are close by. The marina is across from the road and the Harvey Cedars Sunset park is a stone's throw away. The sounds of the ocean are amazing and soothing.
- Primary: (609) 948-4LBI (New Jersey, USA)
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
As of March 1, 2017. Framing completed
View from First Floor
View from first floor
Top Deck under construction
Bay view from Rooftop Deck
View from first floor
View from top floor. Living room under construction
View from Rooftop Deck
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.