About the property
- Condo1127 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 14 nights
3 Bdrm, (6 max.)
NON- SMOKING, Honokeana Cove unit 217 is located in one of the most picturesque settings on Maui. Unit 217 is just 50' from the private steps to the Honokeana Cove, one of the best snorkeling areas on Maui and home to about twenty giant green sea turtles. Only a 4-5 minute walk to Napili Beach, for beach activities, Kapalua, for golf, tennis. Dining is "at your door step" and Kaanapali is just minutes away. Surfing Little Makaha and Hole-in-the-head are popular sites located at the mouth of Honokeana Cove. The Cove has become a mecca for paddle boards.
* This DELUXE end unit has many extra windows for the Hawaiian trade winds.
* Island decor with all the modern conveniences
* Completely AIR CONDITIONED
* Heated pool
* Over sized lanai with dining table, 5 chairs, 2 foot stools and coffee table
* 3 bedroom 2 bath- may be configured as a 1 or 2 bdrm 2 bath
* Memory foam on all beds
*Kuerig coffee system w/ complimentary K pods
*Complimentary crib and high chair upon request.
* Enjoy barbecuing at one of three gas grills overlooking the Cove
* Hotel type room safes located in closets in master and loft bedrooms
* Key less entry door lock. Program to your personal 3-6 digit code
* Private RESERVED parking for one auto
* Flat screen TV with built in DVD/CD player
* Misc. CDs and DVDs
* US Divers Snorkel gear for six
* Snorkeling foot ware
* Step right into the ocean for unsurpassed snorkeling
* Boogie boards-2
* Inflatable rafts - 7' dia. "fun Island"
* Electric air pump for easy inflating and deflating
* Beach umbrella
* Beach towels
* Coin op laundry facilities at both ends of the complex
* Quarter dispenser located in laundry room by office
* FREE WiFi
* FREE long distance to mainland, Canada and Alaska
* Super quiet Bosch dishwasher
* NEW Side by side refrigerator/ freezer w/ thru the door filtered chilled water & Crushed or cubed ice.
* Comfortable seating for six in the living room
* Dining area seating for 4
* Ironing board and iron in master bedroom closet
* Become a Honokeana Cove 217 Alumni and receive a 10% discount on future bookings!
* After a long airline flight, enjoy a complimentary chilled bottle of special label wine along with cheese and crackers while viewing your first Hawaiian sunset from your private lanai.
Keywords: Honokeana Cove,, Air Conditioned, reserved parking, internet, wifi, deluxe, view, sunsets, pool, barbecues, laundry, 3 bedroom, West Maui, Napili, surfing, Kapalua, turtles, snorkeling
Carrie & Graham Varnell
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Carrie & Graham Varnell
Grandson Graham & his wife, Carrie, currently manage the property for grandparents, Pat & Bill Varnell. Graham is the owner/broker of Suburban Realty located in Anchorage, Alaska. His sister-in-law, Yuki, is fluent in Japanese and helps our Japanese guests that need assistance..
What makes this Condo unique
Booked guests automatically become an alumni' and participate in our Alumni Program. Alumni guests receive a 10% discount on future bookings.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Fun for family or group
This end unit was perfect and very comfortable for a family or small group. The rooms were nicely furnished and the kitchen functioned admirably. The supplied snorkel equipment and boogie boards were a nice addition. We loved it and will return. The owners were accommodating and easy to work with
Quaint and comfortable Maui location
Property was as described and the photos are accurate. It’s an older place so as long as that’s your jam, then you will be very happy. Lots of families and retirees use this as a yearly retreat. Wonderful memories will he created here. If you a cook that needs help, this may not be your spot as the kitchen is small. We would definitely return.
It was great!!
super comfy bed and very responsive owners!! we loved it. it was in a great location next to great beaches and amenities within walking distance...
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at Honokeana Cove. Thank you for the great review!
Fantastic Location and Nice Condo!
The owners were fantastic to work with. Communication was great. The condo is fabulous. It was clean and nice and had a retro feel to it. Our family had a great stay! Sea turtles come on shore right in the bay to nap. Thank you!
Thank you for your review of our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Honokeana Cove and look forward to seeing you again!
I’m so glad I stumbled on this property on vrbo. The unit was clean and comfortably housed our group of 5 people. The beds were newer and very comfortable. The condo complex is small and quiet and had amazing snorkeling steps away from the condo unit. It’s only a 5 minute walk to a beautiful sandy beach at Napili. Definitely would stay here again.
Relaxing with a beautiful view
Great location. The view is spectacular. The unit was nice, but the furniture was a bit uncomfortable. It was easy to communicate with the owners. Over all a great vacation.
Honokeana Cove is one of Maui's best snorkeling areas and home to about 20 giant see turtles. Honokeana Cove Resort is a secure gated property with direct access to the Cove for swimming, surfing, paddle boarding and snorkeling.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
DISCOUNTS - Alumni 10%% HOLIDAY SEASON- 50% when booked. Full payment due on September 1. Non-refundable unless rebooked. Complimentary weekly linen service for stays of 14 nights or more. Maximum occupancy 6 people Hawaii State TAT #TA-175-058-5344-01 Rental Agreement and Confirmation Form visit www.honokeana.com/VRBOinfo.htm