About the property
- Condo1152 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 31 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4 Adults/2 Children)
* Enjoy the cottage chic decor of this beach condo getaway with turquoise blue water and sugar sand beaches! 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, upgraded kitchen, living room and dining room with plenty of room to move around. Washer and Dryer are ready for you in the laundry room. Huge 286 sq ft balcony with separate dining table and lounge chairs to relax in the evening. You will even have your own assigned parking spot (only 30 ft from the elevators) in the same building to avoid traffic and walking across the street.
* The queen bed and bunk bed in the guest room make accommodations for a family very easy. Dresser and LCD TV with DVD player. Private entrance to guest bathroom with curved shower rod for added room.
* The master suite with king bed has huge 95' tall sliding glass door to wake to the ocean/beach views. Sitting area and LCD TV with DVD player. Private master bath with curved shower rod for added room.
* Granite and stainless appliance upgrades in the kitchen with dining room seating for 8, plus barstools at the counter! The living room has a 40' LCD TV and DVD player. Comfy queen size sleeper sofa.
* Complimentary beach chairs! (Seasonal March-October) 2 reserved stationary lounge chairs with cushions and umbrellas, no more carrying chairs to the beach.
* We furnished the entire interior with your comfort in mind, providing upscale bedding, cookware and all the extras we could think of, including:
-Free local calls
-WiFi to check emails and search internet
-Plenty of extra storage space for your items from home
-100+ cable TV channels
-paper products and dishwasher soap to get you started
* Our unit is on the 16th floor which has easy access to one of the three high-speed elevators and far enough away from any outside noise while providing breathtaking views from the extra wide balcony. The balcony, with its dining room table and comfortable lounge chairs, is one of our favorite spots to enjoy the view.
* We also use a keyless entry system for the front door. We will give you a code prior to your arrival, and you won't have to worry about checking in with anyone, keeping up with a key or losing your key
In addition to our wonderful beach condo, here is what Tropic Winds and Panama City Beach have to offer you:
Tropic Winds is one of the newest condominium developments in PCB. Located beachfront on the quiet west end, it is away from major traffic, parties and crowds. However, you are just moments away from great shopping and restaurants at the new Pier Park entertainment destination. Tropic Winds amenities include:
* 330 feet of uncrowded white sand beaches
* indoor/outdoor pool (Heated Seasonally)
* hot tub, steam room, sauna, and exercise room with ocean view
* direct beach access
* beach activity rentals available at beach booth (seasonal)
* night security team (seasonal)
During Spring Break March-April & Peak Summer (Memorial to Labor Day) we prefer Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals.
NO SMOKING, NO PETS. Maximum occupancy is 6 people with the primary renter being not less than 25 years of age. We want all of our guests to have a good time here, however, please remember 1607 is our vacation home as well.
GREAT RATES FOR 2018-2019 SEASON--CHECK THEM OUT
RESERVE YOUR DATES NOW AND GET YOUR CHOICE FOR A WONDERFUL VACATION TO PANAMA CITY BEACH!
E-Check/Credit card is the preferred payment option for VRBO, other payment options available.
CHECK OUT OUR SPECIAL SNOWBIRD RATE FOR 5 MONTHS (NOVEMBER THRU MARCH) $6250.00 PLUS FEES (Save $500)
INDIVIDUAL MONTHLY SNOWBIRD RATES $1350.00
Keywords: Condo, Condominium
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Bill Robinette
We are a family of four who love to travel and visit new places. We currently live in South Carolina but are particularly fond of Panama City Beach, the white sand beaches, and Pier Park. We plan our year around our vacations to the beach!
Bill Robinette purchased this Condo in 2011
Why Bill Robinette chose Panama City Beach
During the last 5 years, we have had the opportunity to live in Alabama, Georgia, Texas and South Carolina. While there, we continued to vacation in PCB and fell in love with the beautiful white sand, blue water, and great family fun.
What makes this Condo unique
You can walk right out to the beach with your morning coffee and enjoy the sun and surf all day long! We really like that Tropic Winds is located on the quiet section of beach but is close enough to restaurants and shopping for easy access. Pier Park is a short drive down the road and the new airport is only minutes away.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautifully decorated, spacious.
Much larger than expected. Huge balcony area, with picnic table. We loved the views. Clean beach and turquoise water. And loved the beach service, we are spoiled now. The only reason we’re not giving five stars is because we had a little issue with door codes and new cable service didn’t hook up living room tv correctly. WiFi was great though. But I’m sure that will be corrected, the owner texted several times to see if we needed anything. Would stay here again.
Clean and everything was as advertised.
Beautiful condo, extremely clean, loved the beach service included. All the amenities you need
I would recommend this condo, it is exactly as described. Very clean, beach service included, well stocked kitchen. The owner kept in touch and answered questions immediately. I would stay here again
Very nice condo, could use some more comfortable furniture
Perfect Spring Break Trip
This is the seventh time our family has stayed with Bill at Tropic Winds Unit 1607. It has been perfect and just great to know what we are going to get each time we make a reservation and visit Panama City Beach. VRBO is easy to use, and make the reservation. Bill is quick to answer our questions, and even calls us to see how we are doing while we are there. The unit is located on the west end which is much quieter and has less traffic. Many restaurants are around with Salty Sue's and Mike's being our favorites. We had one day of light rain but Pier Park is only two miles away which has everything you need for a family to keep them busy and fed. This unit has everything a family needs. The chairs and picnic table on the balcony are perfect for eating outside and watching the sunset. Beach service is provided which saves room with packing the car. We will be back next year again for sure.
Great property, great beach, great location.
Property was great for our small family (2 adults, 5 y/o, 2y/o). We could've comfortably fit another couple of folks in the condo with us. The balcony was daunting at first with our little ones but we got comfortable with it quickly. Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher are a little loud so best to run those when you're out playing on the beach. Far enough away from the "strip" that you don't have to deal with constant traffic in front of your place, but close enough to the attractions that it is an easy drive (15-20 minutes with traffic). We were there the last week of March and temperatures were about 73-75 most days but it felt warmer if you were on the beach. Lots of wind forced high waves and rip currents so the water was closed 2-3 days while we were there. But our kids still enjoyed building sand castsles, putt putt, pirate cruise, pontoon boat rental, etc. etc. etc.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Snowbirds Welcome $1350.00 Monthly Special Snowbird Rate (Nov-March) $6250.00 For 5 Months (save $500) Weekly Rentals Saturday to Saturday During Spring Break & Summer Season (March/April/May/June/July/August) Daily Rates Available-3 Night Minimum (Seasonal) Check-in 4:00PM Check-out 10:00AM Tropic Winds HOA requires parking passes for each vehicle & wristbands for each individual during your stay. The unit requires a minimum 3-night stay. Weekly rentals Saturday to Saturday during summer peak (May/June/July/August). Priority will be given to monthly rentals (Snowbirds) during the late fall/winter rental season. Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice