Charming East Side-Marquette Home Convenient to Beach, Nmu & Hospital(53 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
Available for a week, month or even longer as this Marquette rental house is great for a vacation or temporary living in the city of Marquette.
Just bring your suitcase and relax in comfort as this comfortable temporary home has everything you need for your short term stay in Marquette. Three upstairs bedrooms provide a queen bed, full (double) bed and a twin bed to comfortably sleep 5. One or two more children or teens can also sleep on the large sectional couch in the main living area if needed.
Much of the interior of this Marquette MI home was renovated in 2010 including new carpet on second floor, refinished hardwood on main floor, new beds, dressers, and paint allowing this house to truly feel like a home away from home. There is also complimentary wireless internet available for your laptop or wifi enabled device, as well extended cable packages that include HBO, Showtime and Cinemax on all 4 TV's.
This Marquette home is super clean as there is a no smoking and no pets policy in place.
Keywords: newly updated, hardwood floors, quiet neighborhood, convenient Marquette location, designer decorated
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- All bedrooms have nightstands, lamps, alarm clocks, dressers, ceiling fans, and closets and all beds have comfortable bedding with extra blankets , pillows and sheets available if needed. Each room has a remote controlled TV with an extended cable package and are decorated with local photography....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This house is located on the historic East side of Marquette. It is close to the beach (less than 10 minute walk), shopping and eating on Third Street (less than 10 minute walk in the opposite direction), and Downtown Marquette (maybe 15 minute walk). It is located on a quiet street and although it was built in 1910, has been renovated to offer anything a modern home should. We have collected many pamphlets and have them on display from convenient guides to mountain biking and skiing to restaurants and other forms of entertainment going on in the area. Marquette is a city with a lot to offer: festivals, NMU events, dining and of course the scenic and beautiful outdoors. Our house is a great place to "land", whether visiting family or sightseeing, our home is beautifully decorated with fun pieces that honor the spirit of the city and the UP in general. It's a cozy spot that makes you feel right at home!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
We offer a small "Media Nook" off of the laundry room that houses a desk, chair and charging station for plug-in devices such as phones, tablets and handheld games, and also those using USB ports....moreless
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
Deck / Patio:
concrete patio area just outside of backdoor with built in wood bench, and wooden picnic table, along with a brick patio in the center of the backyard with a loveseat, two chairs and coffee table....moreless
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 15 - Dec 20
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $90
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change prior to a finalized reservation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Marquette, MI, USA:
Husband and wife owners grew up in Marquette and took years to find this home in a great location which is perfect for visitors to Marquette. They enjoyed updating the property for a couple of years and now letting others enjoy it as well.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Just two short blocks to Marquette's most popular sandy beaches, two blocks in the other direction to the Third Street district including the famous Frosty Treats and Vangos. Also, a short walk (less than 15 mintues to downtown or the Lower Harbor. There is also a bike shop with rentals within two blocks along Lake Shore Blvd. We love walking throughout the area and then relaxing in the very comfortable living area with a big screen TV and huge sectional couch all thoughtfully decorated by the interior designer/owner.
- Primary: 602-799-7335
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Window sitting area and a glimpse into the family room.
Mudroom/entry to the house.
Comfortable, generously sized sectional can act as extra sleeping, if needed.
Bathroom has bathtub/shower and plenty or storage for toiletries.
Wall décor includes various local menus for when you DON"T feel like cooking.
Same floor laundry room is convenient
This bedroom has a queen sized bed, dresser and TV with extended cable package.
This bedroom has a twin bed, dresser with tv and extended cable package
Backyard view facing the house.
The beach at the end of Crescent street. Less than 10 minute walk away.
Exterior of our 1910 home complete with original historic lamp post.
View of stairwell and foyer.
Dining table seats 6 comfortably, by pulling extra chairs from under the window.
Kitchen has all pots and pans you need to cook many meals.
Dishwasher and coffee maker are among the many conveniences the kitchen offers.
The media nook keeps laptops ready to go as well as charging phones and tablets.
The bedroom has a full sized bed, desk/chair, dresser and TV with extended cable
Fenced in backyard.
The beach at the end of Crescent Street, less than a 10 minute walk away.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.