Awesome Tropical Villa Apartment in the Hub of Historic Holetown
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Awesome price for your Barbados vacation on a quiet residential area, steps away from Historic Holetown on the West Coast. Within a 4-5 minute walk to the coral sandy beach, the tranquil Caribbean Sea. Located between three fantastic golf courses and plenty of shops for Duty Free shopping, restaurants and nightly entertainment, in Holetown. Far beyond the sun-splashed beaches, the island delivers a warm hospitality and sensual pleasures. A home away from home, comfort at a great price. We would love to have you vacation here, and discover beautiful Barbados.
One bedroom, Living/Dining room , Kitchen & Deck (garden view). Comfortable accommodations for one or two persons, or a mature couple (not suitable for children).
The bedroom is spacious (with a cathedral ceiling), bright, airy, with air conditioner & ceiling fan. Two twin beds or combine them into one king size bed. Included once a week, bed linens and bath & hand towels. Laundry facility once a week, shared with owner (guest pays for own laundry detergent, etc..). Kitchen basically equipped, living/dining room seats four (4) and the deck seats four (4).
Member since: 2011
- On floor 1
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Bedroom is spacious, bright, clean and airy with two windows for a refreshing cross-breeze from the trade winds. Bedroom is equipped with a split air conditioner & with a ceiling fan for those hot nights. Two twin beds or join them together for one king size bed. All windows are installed with security bars for an extra safety feature and with mesh screens to keep out those pesty mosquitos during dusk & dawn (bring your mosquito repellent)....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Ideal for one or two people, or a mature couple to enjoy the island and/or for rest & relaxation. Plenty of restaurants/bars, supermarket, nightly entertainment, and a cinema all within walking distance. Plenty to see and do to discover the beauty of the island. All windows are screen meshed to keep out those pesty mosquitos during dusk & dawn. The villa is in a safe neighbourhood, for an extra added security feature, all windows are fitted with security bars. All doors equipped with dead lock and sliding bolts. Please no smoking indoors. Accidental breakage, we would appreciate that you replace the item(s) on your own. We do not accept responsibility for losses or accidental injury. Property owners live next door from November to April, should you have questions during your stay that need to be answered, especially for our first time visitors to Barbados. Enjoy, enjoy....this is your tropical holiday!! ...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning:
- Ceiling Fans
- Free Local Calls
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
Laundry facility available once a week, shared with owner, (guest supplies own laundry detergent, etc..). No clothes dryer, clothesline to naturally dry clothes by the sun which is plentiful....moreless
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov. - Dec. 2016
Nov 12 - Dec 17, 2016
7 night min stay
Dec. - Mar. 2017
Dec 18 - Mar 10, 2017
7 night min stay
Mid Mar. - Apr. 16/17
Mar 11 - Apr 16, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
1. Prices may change without notice due to the market value of the US dollar.
2. We, the owners, do not accept responsibility for losses or accidental injury, or loss of life however caused.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Four to five minute walk to the sandy coral beach. Enjoy the boardwalk along the beach, and a variety of watersports. No car is necessary. Explore this enchanted island on your own with the service of island-wide local buses (fare US $1.00 / Bds. $2.00), or negotiate with a taxi driver for a personal tour, or book one of the many island bus tours.
Historic Holetown offers plenty of restaurants/bars with nightly entertainment to explore and much, much more. Shopping galore with two malls, the West Coast Mall with a supermarket & Duty Free shops; the Limegrove Lifestyle Center (see pictures) with designer shops, restaurants and two cinemas. Also, the Chattel Village just beyond the mall, with Duty Free shops, outdoor Cafe Carizma and The Gourmet Shop (for specialty items & wine).
Superb Golf courses; Sandy Lane, Royal Westmoreland, Apes Hill, Rockley or the Barbados Golf course. Tennis, Sailing, Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Para-sailing, and Wind surfing (South-east coast), or just relax and enjoy the sun, sea and sand.
Shopping (duty-free) in Holetown and Bridgetown, the capital with a 20 minute bus ride away.
Things to see and do: Horseback riding, Mount Gay rum, & St. Nicholas Abbey tours, visit Harrison Caves, Bathsheba (East coast), North Point, Cherry Hill, St. Lawrence Gap, Pottery factories, Crane Beach, Flower garden (monkeys), Museum, Swim with turtles, dive to a ship wreck, Submarine tour, and/or sail on the famous Jolly Roger pirate ship.
Year Purchased: 1990
About the owner: Vacationed in Barbados and fell in love with the island and the people. Purchased the land and built the villa. Best of all, the property is close to everything, especially the Caribbean Sea. My wife & I have been landlords for 20+ years, and have met some wonderful people.
Why the Owner Chose Lascelles, Holetown, Barbados:
The villa is located in a quiet sub-division, Jamestown Park, with great neighbours and away from the noisy main highway. Close to almost everything, the sea (4-5 min. walk), shopping (duty free), supermarket, local buses, library, banks, restaurants, and gas (petroleum) station. No car is necesssary.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Quiet neighbourhood for rest & relaxation. My wife & I enjoy the wrap-around front patio and shaded back patio to enjoy outdoor living. Our guests enjoy the shaded private deck overlooking the garden. Two separate and private units (apartments), great for landlord & guests.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Coral sandy beach low tide, 4-5 minute walk to the Caribbean Sea.
Jamestown Park Villa
Guest villa apartment, main entrance.
Kitchen off bedroom.
Kitchen equipped with all the basic needs.
Enjoy the shady deck.
Banks beer, and Mount Gay rum, both made in Barbados.
3-pcs. bathroom (vanity sink with mirror, shower, toilet).
Limegrove Lifestyle Centre Mall, a 4-5 minute walk from the villa apartment.
Early morning visitor.
Sheep trimming the grass, who needs a gardner?
Walk for miles, and enjoy the coral sandy beach.
Separate entrance to guest villa apartment.
Bright bedroom with 2 windows for a cross breeze, ceiling fan, air conditioner.
Kitchen with stove, fridge, micro-wave.
2-pcs. powder room (pedestal sink with mirror, toilet).
Enjoy a Banks beer, a glass of wine, or a cup of tea on the deck.
Living/dining room with satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
Parking available on property should you wish to rent a vehicle.
Limegrove Mall with designer shops, variety of restaurants, 2 cinemas to enjoy.
Say hello to the coconut men.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM