Phoenix IX Unit 1110
29488 Perdido Beach Blvd
Orange Beach, AL, 36561
1 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath + Private bunk room
Approx 1400 SF (typical 3 bedroom square footage)
Sleeps up to 7 comfortably!
Not your typical beach condo but one you will not want to miss!! This condo is located in one of the newest and nicest Phoenix buildings in Orange Beach. Phoenix 9 is located just a short walk to the FL/AL state lines and the world famous FloraBama beach front lounge! Phoenix 9 is a gulf front development that sits along a gorgeous stretch of sugar white beaches and glimmering gulf waters. The development consists of both south/gulf facing condos and north/Ole River & bay facing units. Unit 1110 is a one bedroom, 2 full bath (plus bunk room) north facing condo with outstanding views of Ole River, Ono Island, and the bays beyond. Look through the expansive floor to ceiling windows or sit on the large deck and enjoy a priceless sunset view and watch the boats make their way through Orange Beach's gorgeous waterways!!
Why you will love vacationing here:
* Oversized 1 bedroom, 2 full bath + bunk room
* Approx 1400 square feet (larger than most area 3 bedroom condos)
* Large master suite overlooking the bay with a king sized bed, large flat screen HDTV, Dish Network; and a desk/work area
* Master Bath is fabulous: double vanity, ample cabinet storage, dressing bench, walk in glass shower, and large jetted garden tub
* Bunk room: located off of master bath; accessed by double french doors (offers privacy); twin over full bunk beds, dresser, lamp, and plenty of closet space still avail for master bedroom use. A play pen/portable crib is also found in this area.
* Guest full bath: walk in shower, vanity, and toilet
* Fully equipped kitchen features: everything you need for dining or entertaining; bar seating for four; clean, Corian counters, large double sink, stove with microwave, side by side fridge with ice maker and water dispenser.
* Spacious living room features: new plush furnishings; sleeper sofa; new leather recliner; 55” smart HDTV; Dish Network; dining table with gorgeous water views; deck access; floor to ceiling windows and doors showcase the amazing Ole River and bay views!
* Extras you will love: large entry/foyer provides a residence feel to the condo; stacked washer and dryer; 10’ ceilings; crown molding; tile throughout with soft rugs throughout; ultra clean and very upscale!!
Phoenix 9 is an incredibly family friendly development full of excellent amenities:
* 4 high speed elevators
* Lower density development with only 100 condos
* Interior heated/cooled access to the condo - makes things nice and cozy when the weather is not!! :)
* Indoor tennis courts, pool and hot tubs overlooking Ole River and the bays beyond!!
* All parking is covered and secure
Note on ONE review comment about sound and restaurants. The tennis court above (which is up one flight of stairs) shuts down at 10:00 PM - plus the sound is very light --- if at all noticeable *And only IF* people are playing at all. Street sound is minimal (11th floor up) with the doors shut..... plus in the evening it is nice to sit out and watch the landscape and boats in the bay. Remember - The Flora-Bama is within walking distance for good food, drink and entertainment!