About the property
- Condo1392 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
Phoenix IX Unit 1110
29488 Perdido Beach Blvd
Orange Beach, AL, 36561
1 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath + Private bunk room
Approx 1400 SF (typical 3 bedroom square footage)
Sleeps up to 7 comfortably!
Not your typical beach condo but one you will not want to miss!! This condo is located in one of the newest and nicest Phoenix buildings in Orange Beach. Phoenix 9 is located just a short walk to the FL/AL state lines and the world famous FloraBama beach front lounge! Phoenix 9 is a gulf front development that sits along a gorgeous stretch of sugar white beaches and glimmering gulf waters. The development consists of both south/gulf facing condos and north/Ole River & bay facing units. Unit 1110 is a one bedroom, 2 full bath (plus bunk room) north facing condo with outstanding views of Ole River, Ono Island, and the bays beyond. Look through the expansive floor to ceiling windows or sit on the large deck and enjoy a priceless sunset view and watch the boats make their way through Orange Beach's gorgeous waterways!!
Why you will love vacationing here:
* Oversized 1 bedroom, 2 full bath + bunk room
* Approx 1400 square feet (larger than most area 3 bedroom condos)
* Large master suite overlooking the bay with a king sized bed, large flat screen HDTV, Dish Network; and a desk/work area
* Master Bath is fabulous: double vanity, ample cabinet storage, dressing bench, walk in glass shower, and large jetted garden tub
* Bunk room: located off of master bath; accessed by double french doors (offers privacy); twin over full bunk beds, dresser, lamp, and plenty of closet space still avail for master bedroom use. A play pen/portable crib is also found in this area.
* Guest full bath: walk in shower, vanity, and toilet
* Fully equipped kitchen features: everything you need for dining or entertaining; bar seating for four; clean, Corian counters, large double sink, stove with microwave, side by side fridge with ice maker and water dispenser.
* Spacious living room features: new plush furnishings; sleeper sofa; new leather recliner; 55” smart HDTV; Dish Network; dining table with gorgeous water views; deck access; floor to ceiling windows and doors showcase the amazing Ole River and bay views!
* Extras you will love: large entry/foyer provides a residence feel to the condo; stacked washer and dryer; 10’ ceilings; crown molding; tile throughout with soft rugs throughout; ultra clean and very upscale!!
Phoenix 9 is an incredibly family friendly development full of excellent amenities:
* 4 high speed elevators
* Lower density development with only 100 condos
* Interior heated/cooled access to the condo - makes things nice and cozy when the weather is not!! :)
* Indoor tennis courts, pool and hot tubs overlooking Ole River and the bays beyond!!
* All parking is covered and secure
Note on ONE review comment about sound and restaurants. The tennis court above (which is up one flight of stairs) shuts down at 10:00 PM - plus the sound is very light --- if at all noticeable *And only IF* people are playing at all. Street sound is minimal (11th floor up) with the doors shut..... plus in the evening it is nice to sit out and watch the landscape and boats in the bay. Remember - The Flora-Bama is within walking distance for good food, drink and entertainment!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
About Alabama Getaway
The Roberts are from Atlanta, and have enjoyed vacationing on this very stretch of beach for many, many years. Mike is in the Printing business while Sherry is an Aquatics Fitness Instructor. Mike loves to play tennis and has been a continuous member of ALTA (Atlanta Lawn & Tennis Assoc.) for many years. He and Sherry often enjoy playing together. Their daughter and son are both married, each have 3 children, and live close by in the Atlanta area. Their children and grandchildren are very dear, and always bring them great joy! Music has always been an important aspect of each of their lives. Sherry often sings for weddings, and plays guitar, as do both of her children. Mike loves to play the piano and guitar, sings, and listens to music of all kinds any chance he gets! Son, Christopher is a professional musician, who regularly sings and plays guitar in restaurants, and for weddings, receptions, private events and charities. His wife, Lisa, is a Special Ed teacher, and among her many talents, also loves to sing. Daughter, Stacey and husband, Bobby own Dacula Family Sports, are both experts in Taekwondo, and officiate and run many tournaments. Stacey has been active in musical theatre in the Atlanta area for many years. Stacey, Chris, their spouses and children are all extremely active, and highly involved in health & fitness activities. We all love to swim in the ocean, especially when the waves are really big!
Alabama Getaway purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Alabama Getaway chose Orange Beach East
We're thrilled to have our own condo in the same building as sister, Margaret, who has a 2 bedroom condo one floor below! AND just down the beach from sister, Kathy's beautiful 3 bedroom corner unit in Broadmoor! When we saw how spacious and elegant these condos were, and with so many wonderful amenities and spectacular views, we were hooked! I, Sherry, my 2 sisters and brother, Karl, grew up in a small town in Alabama, close to the gulf coast. Growing up, our family would frequently drive down to these very beaches, and we now all have a special affection for this location.
What makes this Condo unique
The 12th floor INDOOR tennis center is one of a kind! Being able to play tennis away from the beach winds, and even when it rains is quite a treat! We can swim year round in the especially LARGE indoor pool! All of this, and in an instant, be standing on the beautiful white sands of the gulf beach! We also love the enclosed, covered & secure parking & high speed elevators. Sunset is undoubtedly our favorite time for a glass of wine & stroll down the beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beyond Our Expectations :)
This condo was PERFECT for our girls trip! Had plenty of room and the view was great. It was beyond our expectation. Will definitely book here again when returning to Orange Beach!
WE loved this for our girls trip! EVerything was provided including a beautiful view of the bay and plenty of towels!!!
We had an amazing week in unit 1110! We enjoyed it better to be facing the bay than the ocean! We were able to watch the boat traffic and even got to see some dolphins playing in the bay! In regards to the condo, it was much nicer than any other unit I saw on VRBO. The master bathroom was enough to sell my wife! She spent every night in the big jacuzzi tub! The rest of the unit was beautiful and welcoming! The large TV’s and free WIFI were great additions as well! It was a perfect place for our first beach vacation after welcoming our little one into the world! We will definitely be returning to this unit! Thank you to Alabama Getaways and the owners of this beautiful unit for the great memories!
perfect for us!
This condo was perfect for our trip! We loved the view of the river more than we expected and the condo was furnished very nicely. It was very comfortable for our trip.
Very nice and had great amenities!
Loved it. Just wish I could have been beach side
Beautiful condo. Nice staff. Perfect vacation. I just wish I could have been beachside. I love looking at the ocean from my balcony
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$300.00 Security damage deposit to be held during stay. Parking Passes to be purchased from the front desk. Passes are $33.30 each and are good for the duration of your stay.