Costa Rica Luxury House with Panoramic Ocean View(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bdrms, 2 full baths, hot water in kitchen/baths/laundry room - sleeps up to
This home is ideal for people looking for a tranquil, peaceful and romantic haven in the midst of nature which is yet close to restaurants, grocery stores and tourist activities. It is excellent for couples or families with teens. Other units are available if more space is needed.
Thanks to abundant windows and ceiling fans, there is always a refreshing breeze flowing through the house. Relax in the hammock and enjoy the parrots flying above you and the howler monkeys nearby.
NEW!!! FOR BEACHLOVERS: Enjoy your day at our BEACH SHACK on the sandy beach of Garza, relaxing in a hammock or on a lounge chair in the shade of palm trees. This private spot has a fridge, bathroom and shower and is equipped with bbq, picnic table and chairs. Slothing is contageous while on vacation and the mini market is 1 minute away for Snacks and Refreshments or fresh seafood on the BBQ.
ACTIVITIES IN PLAYA GARZA : Horseback riding, swimming, paddle boarding, surfing,kayaking, deap sea fishing, beachcombing, sunset cruising, ATV rental, relaxation, meditation.
PLAYA GUIONES (NOSARA): surfing, surf lessons, river tours, horseback riding, quad tours, canopy tours, monkey tours, turtle tours to Ostional Beach, beachcombing (4 miles of wide sandy beach), swimming, yoga classes, spanish lessons
Right next door to Casa Pepito is the Sunlight On Water Healing Studio, where Erin offers an exquisite variety of therapies such as aromatherapy massage, cranio-sacral therapy, reflexology, water therapy, rebalancing bodywork massage. In a gorgeous studio with ocean view and peaceful ambiance.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 5
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- JUNGLE SUITE (master bedroom) with queensize bed, air conditioning, huge window with panoramic ocean & jungle view, walk in closet , spacious ensuite bathroom/ shower and direct access to the terrace/Jacuzzi) and the dining/kitchen area. CONGO SUITE (2nd bedroom) with 3 single beds and 1 rollout bed, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom, closet, direct acces to the terrace/Jacuzzi and the kitchen/dining area. PAPAYA SUITE (3rd bedroom) is downstairs and has a separate entrance and private terrace (with ocean view). queensize bed, fan, ensuite bathroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- All bathroom and kitchen with hot water
- Kitchen Features: Convection Oven, Glass top Stove(easy clean), Large Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, microwave. Excellent cooking utensils, quality pots, rice cooker, juicer, wine glasses, serving bowls Hire A Chef for a Special Dinner: local restaurants are available with reservations to come to your house and prepare and serve you dinner. Relax & Rejuvenate: Sunlight On Water Studio - next door, Erin Deans, Bodywork Massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, cranio-sacral therapy, water therapy Horseback Tour: Right from your door, these cowboys come to your door with horses. Tour through the Garza hills and along the beach, enjoy German Bakery front door service every Wedsn afternoon. (cheese cakes, breads, cakes, sweets). Groceries: 3 minutes for basic food items, sea food, beer, wine, spirits, fresh fruits and veggies, shopping: 10 minutes to Nosara surf shops, ladies/mens shops, souveniers, gourmet food shops, ATM/banking, Car Rentals, Tour Guides...moreless
- DVD Player
- MP3 Dock
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Secure Parking
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Small Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Sep 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Sep 2 - Nov 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 18 - Dec 23, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 24 - Jan 6, 2018
5 night min stay
Jan 7 - Mar 31, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $40
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- A/C per day (optional) $15
No smoking in the house.
No pets allowed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Other Activities: On site Massage Practitioner: Aromatherapy , Reflexology, Warm Salt Water Healing Sessions.Local quad rentals, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, yoga, mediation, healing arts. Blue Spirt (Omega Institute) 5 minutes from the house.
About the owner: We are a Canadian/Swiss couple who have made Costa Rica our home for 15 years. It is a pleasure for us to share our resources and experience with you in order to help you make the most of your vacation. We offer you up to date info regarding local activities, culture, adventure as well as details regarding off the beaten path gems in nature. Our house is next door to Casa Pepito so any support or questions, just ring the doorbell or call us. Next door, Erin offers a wonderful selection of healing sessions from warm wáter therapy, rebalancing massage, reflexology, cranio-sacral therapy using exquisite aromatherapy oils.
Why the Owner Chose Guanacaste, Costa Rica:
Our gem in Paradise! A piece of Heaven on Earth! After exploring Costa Rica our hearts feel so much at home in Playa Garza. The dry and sunny climate of Guanacaste was priority and the side of the mountain a perfect perch for taking in the simple joy and beauty of nature and the magnificient Pacific Ocean. The vib of the fishing village, 3 minutes from the house, has a charm and laid back feeling that blends with the authentic and humble way of life in Playa Garza.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Casa Pepito was built with dedication and love of detail for quality and simple elegance by Peter. Our favorite área of the house is for sure the huge terrace as 'Living Outside'all year long in this delicious climate is why we love living here. A comfy hammock to chillax or a refreshing dip in the jacuzzi on a hot summer night. We are living our dream with gratitude everyday.
- Primary: +506 88422091 cellular
- Secondary: +506 26568047 land line
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Panoramic jungle and ocean vista
Merge with nature and the lovely Pacific Ocean in the whirlpool
Luxury kitchen - fully equippedi
Outdoor Dining with Sea View
master bathroom with large shower
Private gated main entrance with plenty of parking
Ocean front view from our Beach Shack..... a short walk from Casa Pepito
Howler Monkeys....visiting near the Patio Deck
turtle watching at Playa Ostional
Playa Guiones (Nosara) - one of the best surfspots in the world!
We invite you to Sunlight On Water Healing Therapies with Erin Deans next door
spectacular ocean view
WELCOME - Gorgeous Welcome view from main entrance of Casa Pepito
Open concpet living room and kitchen with granite breakfast bar
High ceiling excellent air flow
Master bedroom with breathtaking jungle and ocean view
Congo Suite:2nd bedroom with refreshing ocean and jungle view and patio access
Our Beach Shack....can be rented on a daily basis.
Horseback Riding along Playa Garza
fisherman boats at our lovely Playa Pelada
Dolphins in Playa Garza
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.