Artist’s Cottage is located in the heart of old town, so you are in the main shopping, dining, theater and Lake District. A five minute stroll to shopping at all the interesting boutique shops, either for food, clothes, antiques or anything else you fancy, you’ll find it on Queen St., Lots of selection for restaurants for your pre or post entertainment for attending a play at the Shaw Festival!!
Any questions please click the Contact Manager and Janet will be happy to respond! Janet and Eric will be your hosts during your stay and we are local! The town of Niagara on the Lake requires that all vacation rentals and home sharing be licensed and insured. All Niagara Holiday Rentals vacation homes comply. Please note: YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH A REPRESTATIVE AT NIAGARA HOLIDAY RENTALS! Please call Niagara Holiday Rentals to confirm your reservation and check in information.
We accept visa or master card and all payments to Niagara Holiday Rentals are in Canadian $. High season is between May and October, low season is Nov to April (except the holiday season). In Canadian our rates range from $199 to $295 Canadian, plus applicable taxes and fees.
The minimum age of the primary guest who responsible for the house because they booked it is at least 25 years of age.
• two story classic black shuttered Georgian style home that is characteristic of this area.
• a large living room with a gas fireplace, cozy kitchen and dining area.
• The back garden is huge and fenced in so it is perfect for the little ones to run around in while you are grilling out on the BBQ!
• professionally cleaned and we provide the bed linens, towels and equipped kitchen
• We have enough parking for 2 cars.
The commmunity pool is a 10 minute walk away and is open from mid June to Labour Day weekend. There is a daily fee for the community pool!
Call Janet today to start your vacation planning for this charming cottage.