10% Off April 7-14 5 Star Reviews Contemporary/ Gorgeous(45 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
This 1 bedroom 2 bath has mountain and ocean views and very secluded from others
- THIS EXCITING NEW RENOVATION IS COMPLETED!! GORGEOUS CHARCOAL GRAY BAMBOO FLOORS THROUGHOUT AND AQUA GREEN SLATE IN THE BATHROOMS WITH GALLERY LIGHTING,THERE'S ALSO A NEW SPIRIT WEBER BBQ FOR THE GRILL LOVERS OUT THERE!
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGNER DECOR, ULTRA WHITE WALLS BOSE SURROUND SOUND AND IPHONE JACK TO ENJOY YOUR OWN PLAYLISTS IN THE LIVING ROOM AND VAULTED SKY BLUE CEILING IN THE BEDROOM
- AIR CONDITIONING
- 2 FLAT SCREEN TV'S
47” ON BEDROOM
50”IN LIVING ROOM
- BOSE ACOUSTIMASS 10 SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM IN THE LIVING ROOM FOR THE ULTIMATE VIDEO AND SOUND EXPERIENCE
- NEW KING SIZE WHITE LEATHER PLATFORM BED WITH ADJUSTABLE HEADBOARD
- PLUSH TOP CAL- KING MATTRESS
- NEW SOFA SECTIONAL IN LIGHT GRAY BIGGER THAN A KING SIZE THAT BREAKS UP INTO 3 TWIN BEDS
- LARGE SCALE EXHIBITION QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHS OF MAUI'S GORGEOUS LANDSCAPES ON MUSEUM PLEXI INDIVIDUALLY ILLUMINATED ON DIMMERS
- INDOOR OUTDOOR TERRACE WITH GAS GRILL 2 NEW CHAISE LOUNGE CHAIRS AND DINING SET
- WATCH THE SUNRISE OVER HALEAKALA FROM THE TERRACE AND SMALL OCEAN VIEWS OF MOLOKINI AND KAHO'OLAWE AS WELL AS SUNSETS AND WALK TO BEACH
- 5 MINUTE DRIVE TO THE SHOPS AT WAILEA AND MAJOR HOTELS LIKE THE GRAND WAILEA, FOUR SEASONS AND FAIRMONT KEALANI
- 5 MINUTES TO THE WORLD FAMOUS KEAWAKAPU BEACH
- 5 MINUTES TO WAILEA”S BLUE AND EMERALD WORLD CLASS GOLF COURSES
- BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE THIS UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS NEW RENOVATION
I WANT TO WELCOME YOU TO MY HOME!!
A WARM ALOHA TO YOU,
Hawaii Tax ID Number: W39001528-01
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), play pen couch the size of a king size bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Mountain View:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Nov 22, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 23 - Dec 22, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 6, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 7 - Apr 15, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning fee $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 13.25%
50% of the invoice balance is due at signing the remaining balance is due 60 days out
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I am originally from San Diego and moved to NYC 20 years ago and as much as I love NYC I need a getaway and Maui for me is pure paradise. I rented at the Palms several times and fell in love with the property but was never that happy with the units I rented I think because I usually got carpeted units which I dislike and the entertainment features were old fashioned and I love to spend my evenings at home cooking and enjoying good movie. I am a Hairstylist and photographer in NYC and have a love for the right lighting so you always look your best. Peter Lik is a phographer that has inspired me to capture beautiful landscapes and I print the on fuji flexchrome crystal archive paper which is light sensitive which is why I have everything on dimmers. I also want to say that living in NYC I am exposed to the latest trends and styles. I love hotels like the W because they have a modern but simple way of making life feel new and refreshing and the old Hawaiian style with wicker, floral prints and old Hawaiian art is just so last decade I needed to go contemporary. With 2 nonstop flights to Honolulu from NYC I can only hope that my style will inspire you to stay with me.
Why the Owner Chose Wailea, HI, USA:
After looking at alot of units in Kihei I just wasn't happy there, they are much older structures and uninspiring to me while the Palms feels like one of the most luxurious resorts in the world and feel very very inspired and lucky to be an owner here.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Things to do: Sunrise over Haleakala, The road to Hana, Big Makenna beach and Little beach, Snorkeling at Ahi’hi which is just passed Big Beach, Restaurants I love are Monkey Pod, Pita Paradise (ask for Mike and tell him I sent you), Fancy dinner at Four Seasons Spago and Nicks Fish Market at Fairmont Kea Lani. Try to visit Paia it’s a great place to hangout and shop and there is an organic market on Baldwin avenue called Mana foods that is amazing. There is a restaurant passed Paia called Mamas Fish house which is one the top restaurants in the western hemisphere. Just passed Mama’s is an amazing beach called Ho’okipa that is a big windsurfing and surfing beach and there at sunset the turtles come out of the water on to the beach and spend the night so a very cool thing to watch. The location and gounds of the Palms is unbelievable. Being a New Yorker I don't drive in the city and in Maui the spead limit is usually 30 miles an hour so no stress and the beaches and amazing hotels are minutes away and when driving here the time goes by so fast because of the surreal landscapes you take in everywhere you go.
- Primary: +1 9175533489 eastern standard time
- Secondary: +1 9175533489 eastern standard time
the new Kitchen sink and faucet
View from sofa
the view from the master bedroom is spectacular from the 2nd floor is private.
The bedding is from the W hotel featuring blue glacier duvet and pillow shams.
The upstairs unit with the Palm trees on the terrace
Nothing better than an amazing mattress!!
Sunsets at the Palms pool are known to be one of the best spots on island.
New everything Modern elegance
Charcoal bamboo flooring and all original Art by Lawrence Daluz
The master bedroom has a Cal King pillow top med firm mattress
How gorgeous is this view the photos are light sensitive hence the dimmers
I took this photo at Sunset beach on Oahu's north shore I call it The Falls
from the Lanai you can see the ocean and the islands of Molokini and Kahoolawe
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.