Beach Front, Beach View, Beach Access-Close to Town!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Magnificent home On The Beach, click on the video tab to your left to see this one of a kind home.! A Wonderful View! This luxury beach house was built in 2012! Professionally decorated , contemporary luxury home sleeps 14. The home is a three story, 3200 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms with an elevator. The third floor has 4 bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, three masters with king beds and private baths with showers, the bunk room sleeps four and has a bathroom with a tub, all rooms have televisions and ipod docking alarm clocks. Two of the master bedrooms have access to a third floor shared balcony with an amazing beach view. The main entry to the house is on the second floor. The second floor is the common area with sleek modern leather couches, a 55 inch TV with access to internet, bar, large granite table that seats 12, stainless steel kitchen appliances, additional eating or game table for eight, a sitting area of rattan and a covered porch with beach views, a full bath with shower completes this floor. The first floor has two bedrooms, a king size bed, a second room with bunk beds, and a shared full bath. This floor has a central living area with a foosball game table, kitchenette with refrigerator, coffee pot, microwave and television. A seating area and exit to a back porch make this area great for a kids or adults that desire extra privacy.
Other amenities include exterior showers, 4 parking spaces in total, close to downtown shopping, restaurants and the marina.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Elevator : Open Kitchen, Living & Game Table
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 14-16
- King size beds (1) Three bedrooms on the third floor have King size beds, all have private baths. One bedroom on Floor 1 has one King size bed and shares a bath with a bunk room., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Couches are available on Floor 1 and 2, however they do not include pull out beds., Bunk Beds (1) Two rooms hold bunk beds. One room on floor 3 has 2 sets of bunks that sleep four with private bath, Floor 1 has 1 bunk bed that sleeps 2. A bath is shared with second bedroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
- The first floor is kid friendly with a food ball table, and a kitchenette. It has a king size bed and a bunk room. A couch is available in this room and there is an exit to the outside with a table and chairs and an exterior shower. The second floor has a bar with a beverage cooler, a full set of bar glasses is available. The deck furniture on the second floor has cushions and is very comfortable. The second floor offers a living area with television, a comfortable built in bench and rattan furniture for reading or sitting and a table that seats 12 people. The house was professionally decorated. The views from this home on all three levels are spectacular!...moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Kitchen features granite counter tops, granite counters and a fully stocked kitchen. The refrigerator is equipped with an ice machine and the coffee pot has 3 pots to serve a crowd. A second kitchenette is located on floor one with a refrigerator, microwave and an industrial coffee pot for easy service of a crownd....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Feb 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
Mar 10 - Mar 20, 2017
3 night min stay
May 26 - Sep 5, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Changeover Day: Friday
Additional information about rental rates
- Housekeeping $250
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 13%
Housekeeping is $250.00 and tax is 8.25 percent. Any excessive cleaning of property will result in additional charges beginning at $125.00.
PLEASE NOTE VRBO HAS ADDED A FEE ON EACH RENTAL, THIS AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF RESERVATION IS CANCELLED.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The Port Aransas area is known for its relaxed and quaint ambiance. Ride the jetty boat to Aransas Pass and watch the dolphins, charter a boat for deep see fishing, enjoy night life, enter a fishing tournament, explore the island with a bike or rent a golf cart, fish the surf, pier and jetties, have a local eatery cook your catch, build a sandcastle, picnic on the beach, surf, sail or jet ski, fly a kite, enjoy the local cuisine or golf at the Newport Dunes designed by Arnold Palmer.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: My husband and I have looked for the 'right' locations for our beach house for about 10 years! We finally found a location that is private, yet close to all the amenities offered in downtown Port Aransas. My husband always said, ' if you stay in Port A stay on the beach, why else would you visit?'
Why the Owner Chose Port Aransas, TX, USA:
The property has amazing views. You can watch your kids and friends play on the beach. The two living areas allow the kids to have there own place in the game room. The Port A area is very laid back but there are a lot of really good restaurants, and many activities from the Arnold Palmer golf course to fishing.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
BEACH FRONT AND BEACH ACCESS! The house is very comfortable for 3 families, it allows each family a private room and leaves lots of room for kids or more couples. The contemporary feel of the house is clean and stylish. You feel like you have truly escaped for a vacation.
- Primary: +1 2108575241 12108615845
Beach view, beach access, 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14 +
Enjoy your stay in Port A, in this upscale relaxing home.
The kitchen has an industrial coffee maker, a service bar and plenty of storage.
Third floor bunk room has a its own bathtub and sleeps four. Oh yes & TV!
First floor, great for privacy or teen cave! Foos ball table, TV, and a patio.
Beautiful furnished decks to enjoy the view.
First floor bamboo bathroom.
The neighborhood pool, 2 houses away
We love our home and want to share its amazing views and wonderful decor!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 03, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM