Charming Private Home with Hot Tub — Super Ski in/Ski Out Location
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Surrounded by towering lodgepole pines, above the base of Peak 8 in Breckenridge, Colorado, this comfortable mountain cabin offers accommodation for 1-2 families. Located on the only street on Peak 8 to have direct ski-in/ski-out access from Trygves Run, simply step out the front door, walk three houses along to Trygves Run and ski down to the Colorado and Rocky Mountain Super Chairs and the Breckenridge Ski and Ride School at the base of Peak 8. So close it is easy to come home to take off your ski boots and have lunch in comfort and avoid the crowds at the restaurants on the mountain. Just 5 minutes to the historic town of Breckenridge and perfect for your next family get together or business retreat.
The main entry-level floor contains the slate-floored entry, kitchen and dining areas, as well as a living area and the main floor bedroom and bathroom.
• The kitchen offers all the amenities needed by keen cooks, including stainless steel appliances, designer cabinets and granite bench tops
• Dining includes a log-accented eating area as well as a dining table to seat all your guests.
• The living room has a two large sofas, a chair and a half and a comfortable ottoman. One of the sofas contains a queen sleeper.
Upstairs from the main entry-level floor is the first floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom, making this part of the house perfect for a family with young children
• A front bedroom with queen bed and its own private balcony that looks over a pine glade to the ski slopes and Peak 8 bowl.
• A second bedroom with two twin beds and one double bed.
• A bathroom with a recessed shower, new cabinetry and granite bench top
Downstairs from the main entry-level floor is the den, another bedroom, bathroom and a full laundry as well as access to the outdoor hot tub.
• The den contains a new 4 x 8 foot pool table, a stone fireplace and beautiful suede designer chairs and couches, one with a queen sleeper, a new 55” wide screen TV, surround sound, DVD player and Wii game console
• The cosy downstairs bedroom contains a queen bed
• The downstairs bathroom contains a shower, new cabinet and granite countertop
• A full laundry contains a large washing machine and dryer
• A private outdoor hot tub looks out to the surrounding pines – the perfect way to relax after a day on the slopes.
There is wireless internet and freshly laundered linens and fluffy towels throughout.
Additional rental information
• We are a definite “Non-Smoking and No Pets” home
• Due to the furnishings, decorations and quality of the home we do not rent to groups of high school and college students
• The cabin has video security cameras outside each entrance. The camera footage is not surveyed during guest occupancy, and are only reviewed following guest departure if there are reported concerns.
• There is a minimum night stay depending on Season
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, echeck and PayPal
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
(Western Australia GMT + 8 hours)
Member since: 2012
- 2040 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 11 - Dec 6, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 7 - Dec 21, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 22 - Jan 2, 2017
4 night min stay
Jan 3 - Mar 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 27 - Apr 16, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $245
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 5.775%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are a family of 4 based in Australia. We first visited and fell in love with Breckenridge in 1998 whilst living in the US. After we moved back to Australia we came back here for our honeymoon and have been coming back ever since. As soon as our children were old enough to make the journey, we introduced them to the wonderfulness that is Breckenridge and now they are as captured by its charms as we were. In buying this beautiful home we hope they in turn will bring their children here in the future.
Why the Owner Chose Breckenridge, CO, USA:
Having rented this wonderfully comfortable mountain home on two previous occasions, when we found out it was for sale during our stay in 2012, we knew it was for us and feel very lucky to have been able to purchase it. The house is a perfect size for several families or extended family groups and provides a real on mountain experience, surrounded by lodgepole pines, wildlife and a view of the slopes. The location is wonderful for families with children with easy green run ski-in ski-out access and the base of Peak 8, the Super Chairs and the Breckenridge Ski School within minutes of the house.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
In addition to its wonderful location, our cabin has beautifully comfortable beds and furnishings. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you will need and dining and living areas are inviting and comfortable for relaxing family evenings together. Sitting in the private hot tub after a great family day on the slopes and looking out onto the surrounding pine and the snowman that we just made with the children ... pure happiness!
- Primary: +61 412733554 (Western Australia GMT + 8 hours)
Links to more information:
Quiet, cosy and private cabin nestled amongst the towering pines
Come in the front door — living area on your left, dining to your right
A great place to gather and relax — before, during and after the fun of the day
The bar area can seat 6 more people for larger gatherings
For those who love to cook as much as we do!
Main floor bathroom with bath/shower and abundant soft and fluffy towels
Upstairs bedroom 2, two twins and one double — great for a small family
Downstairs to the den to gather around the gas fire and widescreen TV ...
Downstairs bedroom, cosy and comfortable
Downstairs bathroom — hit the shower straight from the hot tub
Rest up to ready yourself for another great day on the slopes or in the town
It doesn't get much easier than this — 3 houses along the street ... Trygves Run
Ski home all the way to the front door and lock your skis on the rack outside
Just minutes from the base of Peak 8 and so easy to take a break during the day
Share a meal — beautiful natural light all day in winter, cosy at night
Newly equipped kitchen full of quality bench top appliances and kitchenware
Main floor bedroom — a new King bed with luxury bedding
Upstairs bedroom 1, charming private balcony with views to the Peak 8 bowl
Upstairs bedroom 2, high quality bedding throughout so you can all sleep well
... play pool or choose from a selection of board or Wii games
Private with a view to the surrounding pines ... your seat in the hot tub awaits
Our super cookware makes coming home to a great meal easy
Get friendly with the locals, seen in our yard
Location, location, location!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.