We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Royal Palms 602 is a one bedroom, two bath, newly renovated condo with an incredible Gulf-front view from the 6th floor.
• Access to balcony from the living room
• Bluetooth enabled TV soundbar and a Bluetooth enabled clock radio with USP port
• Unit is supplied with games, cards, books, magazines, and puzzles for rainy days
• Wood tile throughout unit
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, dining room table that seats four with two additional bar stools
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper with a flat screen TV/DVD/BluRay
• Cable/Satellite has major sports channels, including the SEC network
• Master bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV
• There is a set of twin bunk beds built into the alcove in the hallway
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BluRay Player, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Please be mindful that during Music Festival, Shrimp Festival and Spring Break 2017 guests are required to have special Event passes. The dates required for those Spring Break passes are March 3rd thru April 15th and those passes will be $50 each. Shrimp Festival and Hangout Fest will be $40 each.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY