* Please note that the pools are only open on weekends from Memorial Day through the 3rd weekend in June *
Enjoy easy access to all your favorite outdoor activities at this charming 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house for 6, situated on Trout Creek and Arrowhead Lake with 283 feet of waterfront. Surrounded by 4 sandy beaches, a trout stream, fishing lagoon, and more, this cozy house is perfect for traveling groups seeking an adventurous outdoor vacation in the comfort of a well-equipped home.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Step into 864 square feet of charming living space, which sits on a large double wooded private lot, complete with semi-rustic, yet elegant furnishings, hardwood floors, and southwestern decor. Enter into the open-concept living room and dining area where you'll be greeted by a free standing fireplace and 2 walls of sliding glass doors leading out to 2 separate private decks.
The chef of your group will love using the fully equipped kitchen to whip up their favorite recipes. In addition to all the necessary cooking appliances, this kitchen is also equipped with a wide variety of other cooking utensils that will make preparing food more of a pleasure than a chore!
Enjoy your homemade meals gathered around the 6 person dining table, just steps from the kitchen. For breakfast, lunch, or dinner with a view, bring your food outside and enjoy it around the 6-person patio table that overlooks the forest!
After satisfying your stomach, freshen up in the tidy full bathroom before relaxing on the cozy sofa in the living room for a movie on the DVD player. If you’re not ready to wind down, head to the community clubhouse and challenge your travel companions to a game of pool on one of the state-of-the-art pool tables.
At the end of an active day, you’ll look forward to unwinding in one of the 3 bedrooms for peaceful, uninterrupted nights of sleep.
Spend your summer days sunbathing and relaxing on one of the 4 sandy beaches that surround Arrowhead Lake. When you're ready to take a refreshing dip in the water, splash around in the lake or choose from one of the 3 pools in the resort to dive into! Please note that the seasonal pools are open on weekends from Memorial Day through the 3rd weekend in June, when they become open daily through Labor Day.
There is a canoe at the property if you would like to paddle up and down the shores of Arrowhead Lake, or throw a line in the water from the private dock and enjoy a day of excellent fishing.
For a day of strenuous activity, hike or mountain bike the many trails that web through State Game Lands 127. This park and recreation area is home to 25,000 acres of forests, rivers, and lakes waiting to be explored.
In the winter, there is ice fishing, ice-skating, ice-sailing, and snowmobiling on the lake! Bring your skis and snowboard to Jack Frost or Big Boulder Ski Resorts and enjoy world-class skiing, only 15 minutes from the property.
For a more relaxing day, shop at some of the major department stores, only a few minutes drive from the resort. To avoid shopping until you drop, stop at ZenErgy Spa for a massage, acupuncture or yoga class.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, blender/food processor, 2 decks, free-standing fireplace, 3 community pools, canoe, TVs with DVD/VCR players and 1 cable TV, free WiFi, and more
- Enjoy access to the community amenities, including 2 lakes, a stream, 4 sandy beaches, a trout stream and fishing with private dock, 6 playgrounds with picnic areas, tennis courts, miniature golf, 3 pools, and clubhouse
- Prime Location in Arrowhead Lakes! Spend winter days skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, ice sailing, ice skating and much more! In the summer, enjoy easy access to fishing, hiking, biking, canoeing, boating, restaurants, shops, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport - 100 Terminal Road, Avoca, PA 18641, (~21.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided and guests should bring their own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- There is a mandatory $20 association fee for entrance to the development. Amenity wristbands are required in season (Memorial Day - Labor Day) to access the private beaches, pools, events and other community amenities ($8/day, $35/week, $90/month). Out of season (after Labor Day - Memorial Day), wristbands are optional for a minimal fee; however, entrance into the Welcome or Community Centers and for any Community functions does require a wristband
- Please note that the seasonal pools are open on weekends from Memorial Day through the 3rd weekend in June, when they become open daily through Labor Day
- There is a $15 gated community access fee required per car
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in