3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath 2ND Row Townhome With Private Beach Access
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:7 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We stayed at this property Sept 10-19 and had a fantastic time! We completely felt at home here and honestly, didn't even walk the 30 yards to the beach a couple of days because we loved the property so much! Gorgeous décor, super comfortable furniture, smart tv system in the living room, gorgeous sunsets over the sound, fully stocked kitchen. There's even a crab pot and some fishing poles we tried out a couple of times! We will absolutely be returning to this property next time we are in beautiful Topsail! Thanks so much to Jen for always being so prompt with responses to my questions and just generally being so kind. One last time- we met the next door neighbors while we were here and had some great conversations with them as well. Could not have had a better experience!
Great family vacation
Beautiful views, enjoyed decks. Comfortable furniture, stocked kitchen, felt very much at home! The outdoor shower is also wonderful !
Would love to come back!
Family Vacation 2019
Serenity Now! is a great place for an escape from the everyday. We enjoyed our week at this rental, with its nice furnishings and great location. With its easy access to the beach and the bay, there were plenty of activities to keep the whole family entertained, from playing in the waves, to crabbing, to grilling, to relaxing on one of five decks. We give it two thumbs up!
Serenity Now INDEED!
What a Beautiful location and a lovely house! The linens were all on the beds when we arrived, which was such a nice touch! This place has the best stocked kitchen we have ever seen! The views from both sides were lovely, and the beach access was easy and clean. We could not have asked for a better getaway and none of us wanted to come home!
Definitely would stay here again
Things we liked the most about this property:
- The first floor level with well maintained decking, outdoor shower, and hose
- 2 decks on the front and 3 decks on the back with a great view of the sound. The decks allowed for outdoor enjoyment at all hours of the day.
- Kitchen had everything we needed
- Master bedroom bed was very comfortable
- A/C in the master bedroom was great to have
- Prompt responses from owner on any questions
- Very convenient access to beach
- All appliances were functional. Hot water was adequate for 5 adults.
- We liked that the linens were included in the price and it was VERY nice that the beds were already made when we arrived.
Areas for improvement:
- BBQ Grill needed a quick repair. (Not a big deal, but I mentioned to owner and she said they were going to replace it soon)
- Ice trays in freezer could use replacing
We really enjoyed staying here at Serenity Now! The beach was right across the street and the beds were very comfortable; the huge sectional sofa was a big hit! The kitchen was well stocked with appliances and cooking gear and the showers & bathrooms were great (very handy having a bathroom on each floor). The townhome was meticulously clean and we truly felt as if we were in our own home. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the area. In fact, we’ve already decided to come back next year. Much thanks to you, Jen. We were very, very pleased. Well done.