4 BR/3 Bath Lakefront Sleeps 12(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Large,modern, Private Lakefront Home
This beautiful, almost new, tastefully decorated, lakefront home sits just yards from the shore of Little Sebago and features lots of sun and stunning sunsets. From the basement family room the property is flat to the water. The beach leads to a shallow entry and dock. You can bring your own power boat; we supply a canoe and 2 kayaks and life jackets. The large grassy yard is ideal for croquet and other yard games. There are two large picnic tables and lawn chairs. Enjoy evening fires around the fire pit.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- 1st floor - 1 bedroom: (1st bedroom) one queen/one twin; lake views. Upstairs - 2 bedrooms: (2nd bedroom) one king; balcony with lake views; Dish TV. (3rd bedroom) one queen/one twin; lake views, TV for VHS movies only. Basement - 1 bedroom: (4th bedroom) one queen/two twins; lake views, TV for VHS movies only. Porta crib(s) can be provided if needed....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Family room in basement provides an additional place for TV watching. Portland is a 35 minute drive into the city. Enjoy shopping in the Old Port, many world class restaurants, or tour Casco Bay by boat. Windham is only a few miles away and has shopping, movies, go-cart amusement/mini golf. Freeport outlets and LL Bean are approximately 20 miles. Oxford Casino is approximately 15 miles. Boston is approximately 2 1/4 hours. Spring Meadow Golf Course is approximately 6 miles....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- 0 $0
- Tax Rate 9%
Off season may be rented with a 3 night minimum stay at a discounted rate. Great place for a group of golfers, fishermen/women; or a retreat. Perfect for a girls weekend away!
A security deposit of $1,000 is due with lease and will be refunded after inspection of property. Also $1,400 rental fee due with lease. Remaining $1,400 due and tax due one month prior to rental date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Little Sebago has many coves, islands and peninsulas to boat around. The lake covers 1,898 acres and is about 5 ½ miles in length. Its deepest spot is 52 feet, just southwest of Horse Island. The 31 miles of shoreline along this lake support a wealth of wildlife including loons, nesting eagles and aquatic life.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We live in Falmouth, Maine, about 1/2 hour from our lake house. We have been renting vacation homes since our now-grown kids were little and wanted to buy something close to home which we can share with our family and other renters. We feel we've found the perfect lake house close to all Maine has to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Gray, ME, USA:
Modern, newer house. Accommodates large families. Nice waterfront. Close to Portland.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Great all-day sun and beautiful sunsets. The quiet of the night is only broken by the sounds of the loons.
- Primary: +1 2077123678 Linda cell
- Secondary: +1 2073294615 Scott cell
- Tertiary: +1 2077814615 home
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of house from lake
Kids playing in the water, viewed from deck.
Partial view of bath.
Downstairs family room
Living room from balcony
Part of parking area. parks up to 6 cars
Washer dryer in downstairs full bath
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.