Eminence on High... Captivates the Senses, Transends the Soul(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 BEDROOMS, 4 FULL BATHROOMS , SLEEPS 10 SPECTACULAR VIEWS !!
With luxurious accommodations , tasteful graceful interiors and everything you are looking for in a retreat that will rejuvenate your soul.
Please visit our website for more information.
This picturesque villa is Eminence On High, an enchanting villa high atop St John's Bordeaux Mountain.
This extremely private, gated villa is comprised of a magnificent main house and closely adjoining carriage house, lovely and charming. Both enjoy sweeping captivating mountain top views across the Caribbean to the British Virgin Islands on the horizon.
Eminence On High has abundant comfortable, relaxing outdoor spaces from which to enjoy the breathtaking views and the constant cooling Caribbean breeze.
Inside the magnificent mason home is the exquisite stone Great Room with soaring ceilings adorned with beautiful arched windows and stunning mahogany french doors which open up to the wrap around covered veranda which extends the Great Rooms' living areas to a breezy tranquil porch.
Just opposite the main living space is one of two dining rooms with charming fire place. Nearby is the stunning gourmet kitchen with blue Viking range designed for serious cooking and entertaining in mind.
There are 3 private, beautifully decorated bedrooms within the main house and 3 baths ,one with a stone and tile open air shower.
The close by carriage house has 2 spacious bedrooms, both charming with lovely interiors and share a large bath with double sinks and very private, stone mason outdoor shower.
There is much more to this spectacular family sized compound with luxurious amenities. Including the central, stone and tiled courtyard with lush tropical plantings, in-ground pool and over sized spa.
The focal point of the space is the incredible, outdoor dining area with Viking grille and seating for up to 12 guests. The space also shares a cozy, comfortable seating area all framed with beautiful arch french doors which open to the pool and central courtyard.
The grandeur and magic of Eminence On High awaits you.
Utterly captivating and tranquil ambiance beyond compare!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom #1 :Private bedroom off the main living areas. Lovely furnishing and fine linens. Spacious full bath with tiled open air shower. It offers a large walk in cedar closet and flat screen TV with premium channels. Bedroom #2 : Beautiful, inviting Upstairs Master bedroom with private veranda offering breathtaking mountain top views across the Caribbean to the British Virgin Islands. beautifully titled adjoining bath with large in door shower and spacious walk in cedar closet Bedroom #3 : Delightful, cozy space with charming furnishings and comfortable queen bed Plenty of custom build - ins for clothing and other personal items. Flat screen TV with premium channels. Bedroom#4: Spacious, bright and charming bedroom with King size 4 poster bed and large closet . Sliding door access to private veranda affording captivating views across the Caribbean. Flat screen TV with premium channels. Bedroom #5 : Stunning, bedroom with King mahogany sleigh bed and veranda...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Bath #2 : Located in upstairs Master bedroom. Spacious, with lovely custom tile work. Large walk in shower . Space offers a convenient , large walk in cedar closet with plenty of storage for personnel effects. Bath #3 : Located upstairs main house adjoining bed room #3. Bright, with beautiful coral shower and pedestal sink. Bathroom #4: Bright and lovely. With large double sink vanity . Spacious, private open air shower of beautiful stone native to St John....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
There are 2 dining areas conveniently located within the main structure. The indoor dining area seats 8 comfortably. A focal point is the spacious outdoor dining area seating 12 located off courtyard....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Dec 1, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 6, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12%
****** RATES ARE CALCULATED BASED ON 2 GUESTS PER BEDROOM OCCUPANCY.
**** Our Standard rate is for 6 guests for 7 nights in High Season exclusive of Off Season and Holiday dates.
*** Off Season rate is for 4 guests for a 7 nights stay exclusive of Holiday dates ( December 23, 2017 - January 7, 2018) and High Season Rates ( December 1, 2017 - December 23, 2017 & January 7, 2018 - April 30, 2018)
HOLIDAY RATES DECEMBER 23, 2017 - JANUARY 7, 2018 $1300.00 PER NIGHT EXCLUSIVE OF REQUIRED TAX &
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT $500.00 ( 1-8 GUESTS) $1000.00 ( 9 or More GUESTS)
BASE RATE WILL INCREASE AND DECREASE DEPENDENT ON GUEST NUMBER AND DESIRED DATES.
** REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT OF $1000.00 CHARGED FOR OCCUPANCY OF GREATER THAN 8 GUESTS.
* RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
**** PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR ACCURATE QUOTE
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Magnificent stone Great Room with soaring ceilings!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.