About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Take advantage of all the amenities offered with this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom vacation rental. This condominium sleeps six and is located on the 11th floor of Phoenix VII.
· Flat screen televisions in the bedrooms and in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, granite countertop, and a tile backsplash
· Table in the dining area seats four and the kitchen bar seats two
· King size bed, DVD player, and balcony access in the master bedroom
· Master bathroom has a granite countertop, updated faucets, and travertine tile step-in shower
· Tiled balcony has a table with four chairs to sit and enjoy the beautiful gulf front view
· Shower and tub combination with glass doors as well as double sink granite vanity in the master bathroom
· Gorgeous gulf front view can be enjoyed from reclining patio furniture on the balcony
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
This is it! Pictures don't do it justice.
This location and condo was terrific. The photos of this place do not do it justice. Views are fantastic. The master bedroom and guest room (with two double beds) are separate from each other so parents/kids have privacy. What sets this place apart though, is the kitchen. The upgraded kitchen was amazing with every type of utensil you would ever need including everything to make a low country boil. The description should include the extra built in ice maker in the kitchen. Best thing for margaritas or taking coolers to the beach!! In the living room, the owners have upgraded the TV to a 60 inch flat screen with Dish so you don't miss any sporting event. Since this unit is on the 12th floor, you don't hear very much from the pool area. Some folks we met at the pool said their lower floor unit was noisy. Something to consider for your stay. We were a family of 5 and there was a nice mix of people who stayed here - except NO college kids. Perfect for what we were looking for. Our kids were entertained by the indoor pool, 3 hot tubs, racquetball court and tennis courts when the beach was too windy. Also, the main lobby had board games, books and magazines to borrow if you wanted. My only small change would be to upgrade the pull out sofa as the mattress was a little tired. Its really the only reason I didn't give it a five star rating. The kids won't care, but if an adult had to sleep in the living room it may not be comfortable. The management here takes very good care of the grounds and common areas. The place was very clean inside and outside. We usually rent homes when we come (the last 5 years), but this was a fantastic option for a change of pace. Rent this place and get recharged!!!
Thank you so much for your review and pointing out our convenient location and our wonderful amenities! We are always happy to hear that our guests are satisfied with their stay and strive to make each experience an enjoyable one. We will contact the front desk so that they may be aware of the sofa sleeper. We look forward to seeing you again for your next get away!