About the property
- Half Baths1
- Mininum Stay3 nights
Found on the 14th floor of Phoenix IX, this delightful 3-bedroom 3.5-bathroom condominium sleeps ten with a gorgeous view of the Gulf.
· Living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· White appliances, adjacent wet bar, and three stools at breakfast bar in fully equipped kitchen
· Smooth wood table seats six in dining area
· Gorgeous master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Walk-in shower, jetted bathtub and double sink vanity in luxurious master bathroom
· Second bedroom with queen size bed and third with two full size beds
· Tiled balcony with patio furniture overlooks spectacular Gulf front view
In addition to a large fitness center with new equipment, Phoenix IX offers an indoor pool, hot tubs and a kiddie pool on the 7th floor overlooking Ono Island; an outdoor pool and kiddie pool; an indoor climate-controlled tennis court on the 12th floor overlooking Ono Island, and barbecue grills.
The building is located near the Alabama-Florida state line, approx. 10 miles east of Hwy. 59.
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Spacious Living on the Beach
The condo is very nice and comfortable. Mattresses were comfortable and the sheets fit the bed. Some furniture was a bit warn but serviceable. Plenty of towels. Elevators worked well and were quick. Great balcony and view of ocean. Needed more sharp knives. There were wine glasses but no corkscrew. Toilet paper should reflect the quality of the condo. Screen was torn and gaping. Needs hooks in the bathroom to hang clothes while showering. The tv in the guestroom with two beds would not connect to the satellite. Overall we were pleased and would rent the condo again.