Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
Overpriced and rundown, appears to no maintenance.
Very disappointed, dissatisfied and felt like I been robbed. Charged a premium, received rundown and not well maintained property.
1. Moldy bathroom roof, mold on shower curtain.
2. Leaky kitchen faucet.
3. Stained/Molded sink drain.
4. Missing and not working lights in bedroom and living room.
5. Balcony light not working.
6. “Clean room card” hung from 9am Wednesday till Thursday 4pm. Room never cleaned, till I went to office and talked to lady behind desk. I got clean towels myself from her. Then about 30 minutes later a lady came, only to empty trash and make beds with same sheets. No sweeping, vacuuming or any sort of cleaning was done...... I have pictures to show everything I listed. Will never stay at a Phoenix property again!
Jake: I am sorry to hear that your stay was not as pleasant as we had hoped. Your review has been forwarded to the rental manager so these issues can be addressed.
Everything was great from the friendly staff, great location and cleanliness! We will be visiting again 🙂
Staying on beach
The staff was the best part
Overall Quality was Awesome. The only thing missing was a washer & Dryer will be going Back
It worked fo us!
- the location of the hotel
- the size and all the amenities in the room; the room was spotless .
- the price for our room
- the check in was delayed for 2h
- we used the stairs to go down from the 6th floor, since it never stopped when called, had no problem going up to 6th floor but down.
Great location. Just what I wanted.
Much smaller than most I've stayed in. Two of us. Would have been tough for more than 2. Did appreciate the extra 1/2 bath. Ok for short term due to no washer/dryer. Furniture and cabinetry could use some fix up or replacing.
Patrick: I am happy to hear that you two had a great stay with us. We welcome many short term but even long term guests who enjoy a comfortable but economical beach stay. Please come see us again!