About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Located on the first level of Island Winds West, this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium sleeps six and boasts a gorgeous gulf front view.
· Queen sofa sleeper in the spacious living room
· Flat screen televisions in living area and both bedrooms
· Beautiful kitchen with white cabinets, granite countertops, and all basic appliances
· Dining area seating for four at table, two at the kitchen bar, and two at a side table
· King size bed in master bedroom
· Master bathroom with tiled shower, stainless fixtures and black granite countertops
· Second bedroom with queen bed
· Seating for four on gulf front patio
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Would def rent out this property again in the future. Very satisfied.
Loved this condo! Minus the parking and security issues....
This was a wonderful condo! Very nicely decorated and spacious. Gorgeous view and everything was as pictured! We had a great time! DRAWBACKS: PARKING!! We had an issues with parking passes. More passes were sold than parking spaces. Therefore, those with parking passes and staying in the building, might not get to park here! The first night it was late and I called the number for security and the property management number on the building.... Both rang the same answering service in Forth Worth, TX. We parked at East and took the friendly reminder ticket as a consequences. The second night it happened again!!! No where to park! The head of security said I could go park down the road in public or paid parking!!!! I was furious, I paid to park on site! Finally, the East office lady and Charles, East security, got us parked. BOSS FOR WEST SECURITY said he had been chewed on three nights and he did to have to take it or listen to it. He drove off and left the new guy on the job!! It was stressful dealing with the parking issue, thankful for staff at East! Bottom line, East is staffed , West is not. We were told the two building owners supposedly don't work so well together... And too many parking passes were sold...that was not our problem!!! THE CONDO WAs GREAT!!! We loved it! But staff and parking was awful!