|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Get away to this 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condominium that sleeps four on the 3rd floor of Island Winds East.
· Spacious living room with a queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Fully equipped kitchen with seating for four at the bar
· Dining room table seats four
· Master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Shower and tub combination in the master bathroom
· Patio seats four with beautiful view of the turquoise water and sugar white sand
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
We very much enjoyed our stay. The condo was just the right size for the 3 of us. I would recommend for a family of 3-4.We enjoyed sipping our morning coffee while enjoying the amazing view of the ocean. The property was very clean and close to the Hang out , Bahama Bob's and many shops! We definitley will stay here again.