About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Recently upgraded 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo that sleeps four is located on the 5th floor of the Island Winds West.
· Flat screen televisions in the living area and bedroom
· DVD, stereo system, and queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and granite countertops
· Dining area seats five at the table
· King size bed in the master bedroom
· Master bathroom has a shower and tub combination
· Gorgeous gulf front view can be seen from balcony that seats at least three
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Great Place in Gulf Shores
Let me start by saying the only thing that kept this from being five stars is that the couch was pretty worn out and it was hard to get up from. After 3 days, neither my husband or I sat on it. That being said, this is a great property. It is exactly as pictured in VRBO. We could walk to at least 10 restaurants as well as several souvenir shops and the largest Dollar General I have ever seen. It is right on the beach and the balcony gives great each views. The kitchen has everything you would need. I always worry about beds when we stay somewhere, and this bed was very comfortable. Please be aware that the wireless internet connection is unsecured, so be careful with your browsing. Also, there were only the two of us and there was plenty of room. With 4, it might be a bit tight.
Hi there! Thanks so much for your stay. I have let the front desk know about the couch. Overall we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed being so close to Downtown Gulf Shores. You are right about the Dollar General - It is big and has everything. We hope to see you again soon.