|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book This Lovely Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Gorgeous Gulf Views from the Massive Balcony! Picture yourself lounging with a good book right here, or catching the sunset with your beverage of choice!
3. Lovely furnishings in this unit. Master Bedroom Suite has King sized bed, Flatscreen Tv, Massive Closet and Bath with Jetted Tub and Glassed in Shower!
4. Location! Wander down the beach for a bite at the Back Porch. Just across the street is Joe's Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co and The Track Family Recreation Center. The Track features go karts, minigolf and bungee jumping!
5. Fabulous Silver Shells Amenities! Pools, Beach, Tennis and Basketball Courts, Fitness Center, Ruth's Chris, Playground,SandBar Beach Bar plus full service Salon and Day Spa!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just 2 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*Note: The Silver Shells pool will not be heated until March, 2017; guests do still have access to the heated pool adjacent to the basketball courts.
Lovely two bedroom, two bath GULF VIEW condo in St. Lucia building at the fabulous Silver Shells Resort! The master has a king, the second bedroom has a queen and there's a sleeper sofa, so this beauty sleeps 6! Master suite has a jetted tub, glassed in shower & dual vanity. New Flat Screen TVs throughout this lovely condo!
With all the amenities available at this incredible resort, you're sure to have a dream vacation!
Situated along 30 acres of the world’s whitest beaches, Silver Shells Beach Resort and Spa features the best in luxury beachfront vacation rentals in Destin, Florida. Centrally located among Destin's premier shops, nightlife, dining and area attractions, the Silver Shells Beach Resort and Spa offers an experience that’s as relaxing or as exciting as you wish!
Take a dip in one of Silver Shells' beautifully maintained pools. The centerpiece of the resort is a 7,500 square foot lagoon pool with waterfall and whirlpool. There's a pool just for the kids, along with additional indoor and outdoor pools available for use within the spa. Escape from the heat and enjoy the fully furnished luxury Cabanas surrounding the lagoon pool complete with dancing waterfall. These convenient poolside Cabanas feature a cable television, half-bath, and living area with mini fridge.
Plan for a full day of pampering at Silver Shells' luxurious full-service day spa and salon. Customize your fitness routine with an award-winning line of Life Fitness cardio equipment. The cardio center offers stretching stations, treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and summit trainers, each having a personal entertainment system. Now, you can use Body Master’s state-of-the-art fitness line during your stay at Silver Shells Beach Resort. The fitness center provides a line of circuit strength equipment with quick effortless adjustments.
Play a game of tennis or basketball on our private courts. Kids will love the huge playscape on property.
Ruth's Chris Steak House of Destin is located in the clubhouse at Silver Shells Beach Resort. From world famous USDA Prime steaks, broiled to perfection at 1800 degrees, to expertly executed seafood, New Orleans-inspired appetizers, and unforgettable desserts and award winning wine list.
Take a break from the sun and enjoy The Sandbar and Grille for great beach views, food and tropical drinks. The Sandbar is located directly on Silver Shells Resort’s private beach.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Property was as advertised. The room was well maintained and well stocked. The location was right in the middle of everything. Our family of five had plenty of room and my 6 year old love the pools and the beach. We will be back again next year.
My family has stayed at Silver Shells several times and it is our favorite resort in Destin! However, renting through Real Joy vacations is kind of a hassle. The check in rules are very strict. We were traveling with a 1 year old and basically had to sit out side until check in at 4 pm. I feel like most places would let you go ahead and get your vacation started if the room is ready. Unfortunately for us, we were not able to do that. The condo was clean and very basic. My main complaint was that there was a disgusting cock roach/water bug in our living room on our last morning. That really disgusted me and my husband since our son had been crawling around everywhere. If I were you, I would spend a little extra money and rent through another company.
Excellent Property. Excellent Location. Great Price. The only thing I dislike is the 4 p.m. check in. I can live with 3 p.m.
The condo was very nice, and is conveniently located to stores, shopping and restaurants. Personally, I would prefer check-in time to be 3:00 pm and check-out to be at 11:00 instead of 4:00 and 10:00. Would also have preferred to be closer to the beach. All in all, it was a good last minute experience and I would recommend it if you don't mind the short walk to the beach.
When we were looking for apartments to rent this one was definitely number 1!
At least that is what the pictures showed. When we arrived we found out that the place was exactly as the pictures and even better.
Both rooms have ocean view and that is not easy to find.
The property was well equipped and maintained.
Not only the property but also all the amenities. The pool area and beach are all you can ask for!
We loved the area and the convince of just being walking distance from the beach.
A new complex of buildings are builded at this time and they blocked the view of the apartment but only partially.
The only down side is that they charge 50 dollars per day for beach chairs and that the apartment does not provide beach towels but that was not an issue for me because the apartment has some simple beach chairs and I brought my beach towels.
Beach Walk Henderson Park is definitely a restaurant to go to!
Definitely a place we want to come back to very soon! :)
I just recently stayed at ST. Lucia in unit #1002. My wife and I took our two children ages six and one. The condo was immaculate and very well kept. It was very spacious and very clean. There were enough supplies for our four day stay and we found it to be in a convenient location. The condo is right next to Henderson State Park which is listed at Destin's #1 place to visit. It was our first time in Destin and the free pass through explorie helped a lot. The view from the condo itself gives you two different angles at the beach as the buildings direct view is blocked. It was a great view nonetheless. They have gated access which is always a plus for us as we worry about security. Loved our stay and would definitely stay again and recommend. We had no complaints about our stay!!.