About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 24 - 24 years of age24 years of age
- Thanksgiving bookings have a minimum of 4 nights. Christmas bookings have a 5 night minimum and must include Christmas Eve and Christmas Day night.
- All other Holidays have a 3 night minimum. This is so our cleaners are able to enjoy the holiday with their families. Thanks for your understanding!
Hosted by Audrey and Matt GorskiAsk a question
About Audrey and Matt Gorski
Our family of six loves to travel, and when we discovered the vacation home option instead of hotels, we knew we wanted a rental property of our own to share with others. We hope our cottages enhance your vacation like so many homes have done for us. We love meeting and talking with people from all over, so please feel free to give us a call!- Audrey and Matt
Why Audrey and Matt Gorski chose St. Charles Historic District
We've always loved Old Town St. Charles because of its charm, fun atmosphere, and historic architecture. When we saw this little historic house that had been forgotten and left to deteriorate, we both really wanted to save it and bring it back to life. We love to remodel and are happy to share it now with couples or small families to enjoy St. Charles like we do.
What makes this Cottage unique
You can get a real feel for the heritage of this unique town when you stay at The Riverfront Guest House. The same walls and ceiling beams that that were there when Herman Kuhlmann was making wagon wheels for pioneers in 1830, surround you now for a very cozy and inviting atmosphere. This combined with the Missouri River out the front window and all the shopping and dining you could want out the back, make it a very special place to stay for your vacation.