About the property
- Condo907 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
1 Bedroom + Bunk-room / 2 Bathroom Sleeps 6
Check out our second unit 1014!
Beautiful Beachfront condo
Right on the beach
Next door to Pineapple Willies
Come enjoy our 11th floor beachfront condo with its tropical décor and comfortable furnishings. This is a C floor plan unit. This is truly a RESORT DESTINATION for your comfort and enjoyment! Take a look at the photos they will give you a hint of what you can expect. From the time you step out of your car you will not want or need to leave this vacation destination. From valet parking, to the grand lobby, to the coffee kiosk, to the breath taking pool and view of the gulf of Mexico you will truly feel you are in a tropical paradise. Free wireless high speed internet.
Upon entering your 1 bedroom plus bunk-room, 2 bath plus sofa sleeper, 11th floor condo you will feel the relaxing tropical atmosphere. You will and a 32 inch flat panel LCD TV and floor to ceiling windows with a breath taking view of the aqua blue waters of the gulf, and overlooks the beautiful 20,000 square foot tropical gardens and lagoon pool area. The patio features a patio table and 4 relaxing chairs. The bedroom has
a TV, comfortable tropical décor with a King size bed with a beautiful view of the gulf of Mexico. The bunk room includes sleeping area for two and a full bath. Bath towels and bed linen are included. The living area includes a queen size sofa sleeper. The kitchen is fully supplied. General Electric washer and dryer are included.
The Shores of Panama is the most desirable complex in Panama City Beach.
*Plus Cleaning fee and Taxes
There is a 23 year old minimum age limit to reserve the unit.
The Complex includes the following:
- 20,000 square-feet of pools (approximately)
- 468 feet of Gulf frontage
- Large heated indoor pool
- One 18,000 square-foot, Gulf-facing pool with fountains and recreational features
- Lagoon pool bridges
- Indoor spa, sauna & steam room
- Fitness center with health bar
- Electronic game room
- Video bank
- Party and media room
- Two tiki bars
- Granite kitchen countertops
- 8.5’-9' ceilings
- Tile floors in kitchen, foyer & baths in the Great Room
- 8'+ high glass sliding doors
- Exotic tropical landscaping
- Top-rated restaurant/bar next door
- Easy access from all directions
- Appliances are GE plus a washer/dryer
Keywords: Condominium, Condo, Ocean View, Free, Wifi, TV, Spa, Sleep, Balcony, Ocean Front, Kitchen, Granite, Valet, Spring Break, Vacation, Luxury
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, russian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Will not consider at spring break, unit was fine otherwise.
Nice. The Kitchen supplies were very limited, no ice maker and only one ice tray. Bed was comfortable. I will not be going back to this one during spring break but would consider any other time. We saw many things we would not have expected because of "spring breakers" but what upset me and disturbed me the most was that the complex had no fire extengishers on any floor that I visited at all. I made security staff/front office aware and saw no changes or corrections while we were there(we were on 11th floor). Police and security were excessively busy including the drug dogs and one morning we had to avoid a puddle of blood and blood smeared door at the end of our hallway going toward elevators. The spring breakers off the chain behavior and their air horn would have me go to a different area. We still had a good time but I did not appreciate the lack of safety for my family and the scenes that my children witnessed. Oh and the airhorn that the college kids set off every morning at approximately 7 am got very old also. Most of my issues had nothing to do with the specific unit, it was fine just could use a better supplied kitchen and a bunch of ice trays. However I would suggest thinking twice before going at Springbreak, I know we definitely will.
Very pleased with this condo
Loved the condo and the beautiful pool. The location of the property is great, since it's a short drive to anywhere you may want to go in Panama City. Highly recommend!
Owner was very quick to respond with any questions.
Wonderful vacation getaway!!
This property was a nice, cozy condo for our family vacation. The view was awesome, pool area is nice for the whole family. I would recommend this condo to my family & friends.
Perfect condo for our family!
Our family had an incredible week vacation stay in this condo. The owners answered right away when we had any questions and worked hard to meet all of our needs. Other members in my family rented from hotel itself and regretted not going through owner. Not having to check in when we got there and having a reserved parking spot extremely close to our room was perfect! This condo was very clean and had all the amenities we needed plus some! We would come back and stay here next time we are in PCB.
The unit was perfect and owner was wonderful to work with. As far as the property, I would never stay at The Shores of Panama again. Paying $30 per day to use the pool is a choke especially when they don't have enough chairs. Also, the elevators are very slow!!
By far the best thing about this condo is the view! It is lovely - overlooking the swimming pool as well as a very nice gulf view. Beautiful!
Things we loved:
- reserved parking on same level as condo
- kitchen was well equipped (we made a trip to Winn Dixie and cooked breakfast and lunches in the condo to save money on eating out) (the kitchen was missing a cookie sheet and a skillet, but we made due)
- beach umbrellas, chairs, and wave board in condo for use on beach (instead of having to rent chairs/umbrella on beach)
- AC was super cool in the unit - great to come back to from a hot and humid day on the beach
Things that were just "meh":
- We were told there would be housekeeping, and there never was. Not a huge deal, as there is a washer and dryer in the unit, but we did run out of toilet paper
- there is no door in the master suite to provide privacy in the bathroom (there is a curtain) ... this was kind of a pain as I was sharing the master suite with my mom - so if one of us woke up to use the restroom, there was a very good chance the light and the sounds from the restroom (toilet flushing) would wake the other person
- There is a distinct lack of cell service (we are AT&T customers) in the condo - which we were told about ahead of time. The building is built to withstand hurricanes, which causes the dead zones. **there is a phone in the unit that you can use to make local and long distance calls, as well as wifi in the unit, so if you have an iPhone, you can use iMessage to text**
- It sucks that you have to pay an amenity fee to use the pool or have direct beach access. This is not the owners policy, but that of the building management. However - you can access the beach without paying by using the walkway at Pineapple Willies
- People get up very early to "reserve" seats at the pool. Most of the seats were taken with beach towels but 8 am. There was a sign that discouraged that, but it wasn't enforced.
- If you are looking for a quiet getaway - this may not be the place. There are a ton of families with kids, as well as college age kids in the resort. This led to some shenanigans in the evenings, but the noise was blocked out very well inside the condo
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
You will receive a door access code 3 and check-in instructions days before your stay.