4 Diamond Oceanfront Konea Honua Kai Resort, Kaanapali Beach Ocean View Luxury(55 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Studio
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 studio, 1 Bathroom Sleeps 3
KONEA is the newest tower, with a fire bowl water feature in the courtyard to enjoy the quiet of paradise and spectacular Maui sunsets.
All the amenities of a NEW unsurpassed LUXURIOUS HOTEL combined with the comfort, spaciousness and features of a private residence with FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN – no wonder HONUA KAI RESORT & SPA with its 38 acres of lush, landscaped grounds containing both tranquil areas and also an expansive aquatic playground is rated as one of the top beachfront luxury resorts in Maui.
From the moment you arrive, magnificent open lobbies with ocean views greet you and the lush landscaping with fragrant gardens and water features draw you further into a resort and spa with world class distinction.
Honua Kai has something for everyone…. a stunning infinity-edge pool with cabanas, aqua loungers, pool side beverage and food service, hot tubs, swim-under waterfalls, ‘lazy river’, quiet pool, and sandy bottom pool area with water slide, activity center with rentals, 10 outdoor Viking gas grills areas and on-site gourmet market and Duke's restaurant. … all of this and more and our unit is listed at competitive prices (typically far less than booking from the resort directly!)
**** RESERVATION REQUESTS: if your stay does not meet the NIGHTLY REQUIREMENTS, please feel free to phone or email us to EXPLORE OPTIONS as we may be flexible depending upon the time of year, availability and how your dates line up with existing booking.
FEATURES OF OUR STUDIO:
* KONEA TOWER is the NEWEST & QUIETEST building in Honua Kai
* Spacious 600 sq. feet open floor plan – larger than most one bedroom condos in Maui
* Folding glass wall seamlessly blends inside living with the outdoor additionally FULLY FURNISHED 100 SQ. FT. LANAI
* PRIVATE LANAI (rather than the shared common lanais)
* lanai faces SW with gorgeous tropical sunsets and ocean views
* Highly desirable inner-courtyard studio (KONEA Tower)
* Fully equipped kitchens (full size kitchen) with granite counters and Bosch stainless steel appliances — a gourmet cook’s dream
* Granite island bar for drinks and dining
* Front-loading Bosch washer and dryer (in suite)
* High end contemporary décor
* luxurious king bed plus comfortable full sofa sleeper equipped with fresh fine linens and protective hypo-allergenic covers on beds and pillows;
* blackout lined drapery to help ensure restful sleep
* Spa bathroom has shower and separate soaking tub, spa bath products
* our studio has DUAL sinks in bathroom vanity
* Central air conditioning, ceiling fan
* Concrete construction, sound dampening walls
* NEW SAMUNG SMART 48” LED LCD TV, cable, BluRay /DVD
* iPhone/iPod speaker deck/charger/alarm clock
* Free high-speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
* Free local and long distance calls (within the U.S. and to Canada)
* We provide Tommy Bahama back-pack beach chairs, beach umbrella, cooler bag and boogie boards ...
* We provide beach towels for our guests to use while staying in our vacation home - so our guests don't have to pack them
* also included lots of informative books such as our Guest Book, Maui Reveal Guide Book, Maui cookbook for our guest to use...
* Pack ‘N Play Playard/Crib
* Local Maui Contact
Our extra touches help ensure your stay with us is magical and memorable ….we've tried to think of everything to make our guests' experience in our vacation home more spectacular – we even installed a new shower-head with cutting-edge ‘Katalyst’ technology that infuses two liters of air per minute, to deliver larger, fuller water drops that creates a luxurious spa-like, completely indulgent showering experience.
*We also add extra touches such as welcoming aloha gift basket that includes starter amenities plus our vacation home is extremely well stocked for the convenience of our guests.
*To maximize our guests ALOHA experience we have hired a fabulous, exclusive MAUI CONTACT TEAM who meet & greet our guests & help you become familiar with the resort & our vacation home. Our Meet & Greet Team also provide a concierge service well before arrival to ensure availability & quality of experience for those guests who wish to plan activities, make reservations and gain ultimate insider, specialist knowledge - our guests appreciated their friendly approach & wealth of information! We also have an exceptional team of professional residential cleaners who take genuine pride in maintaining our vacation home to the highest of 5 star standards!
THE AMENITIES OF THE WORLD CLASS HONUA KAI RESORT:
* Maui’s NEWEST whole ownership condominium in 30 years on spectacular Kaanapali Beach
* Kaanapali Beach is a world famous destination with an expansive beach, snorkeling reef… #1 2013 Traveler’s Choice Beach Award
* 38 acre of manicured grounds with water features and spectacular pools
* Poolside Viking gas grills and picnic area with tables for dining
* On-site restaurants: *Duke's Beach House - one of Maui’s top restaurants with locally sourced ingredients
* A'ina Gourmet Deli & Market - convenient for your cooking needs, gifts and great lattes and ice cream…& just opened - new onsite well stocked Whaler's General Store with a broad assortment of everyday items.
* Free fitness center rooms featuring brand new, top of the line equipment located in our Konea Tower plus an expansion coming soon
*On-site concierge service
* FREE valet parking & bell service (not including tip – the Hawaiian people are very hardworking and have much aloha in their hearts)
* Ho’ola Spa on site in our Konea Tower! experience Hawaiian spa treatments
* 24-hour staffed security
* Honua Kai is a smoke free resort
EXPLORING THE AREA BEYOND HONUA KAI RESORT AND SPA:
*Shopping center, Times supermarket, great restaurants, rentals… just ACROSS THE STREET
* Snorkel stunning reefs right out front of the resort on Kaanapali Beach (been named America’s Best Beach)
* Scenic boardwalk and trail meanders along beach and past ocean-side restaurants connecting Honua Kai to Whaler’s Village - enjoy early morning runs or gentle walks
* World-class shopping (local stores, outlet mall, designer boutiques, art…) at Whaler’s Village and the quaint historic port town of Lahaina – just minutes away by car or nearby bus
* Championship golf courses nearby (Kapalua Plantation - home to Mercedes-Benz Championship, North & South Kaanapali Royal and Kapalua Bay courses within 10 minute)
* Sunset and snorkel cruises, whale watching, sport fishing, sightseeing, bird watching, helicopter tours…
* Stand-up paddle-boarding, zip lining, hiking, kayaking, surfing, hiking, horseback riding, parasailing, boat charters…
* Scenic drive to Hana with bamboo forests & waterfalls, tour or bike or hike Haleakal, festive luau... and so much more
….limitless as your imagination - the magic of Maui awaits you with endless opportunities for making lifetime memories
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
* Professional, personal and courteous care from us, the owners
* Welcoming, responsive answers to inquiries and questions
* Our Maui Contact & property caretaker are minutes from the resort and on-site almost every day to ensure that your stay is effortless and enjoyable
* Aloha gift with Hawaiian coffee, chocolates & amenities & other extras...
* Credit cards and e-checks accepted with NO surcharge fees - book securely and confidently through VRBO
We do our best to ensure that you enjoy our place in paradise as much as we do!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 3
- 600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- Luxurious King bed sleeps 2; Full pull out sofa bed; Pack N Play
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
GAP (whale season) 2017
Apr 13 - Apr 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 26 - Jun 10, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 11 - Sep 5, 2017
5 night min stay
Sep 6 - Dec 15, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- exit cleaning fee $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Rates vary by season & subject to change
Hawaiian Tax ID# TA-191-596-7488-01
Amenity Fee is $15 per night (subject to change at any time). Parking valet and bell service is included as well as access to facilities, fitness center & amenities of the resort, plus we've combined the most popular services for our guests - US & Canadian long distance calls, WI Fi & cable plus a starter amenity supply package. This fee is paid as an additional payment through VRBO upon booking & is required to fully confirm your reservation.
NO surcharge fees on credit cards/ e-checks (e-checks preferred as owners do not incur additional charges)
Local Maui contact / Meet & Greet and concierge service
NOTE: Call for last-minute 'gap filler" special rates or if your stay does not meet the nightly requirement, please feel free to phone or email us to explore options as we may be flexible depending upon the time of year, availability and if it is a ‘back to back’ or ‘gap filler’ booking.
Honua Kai Resort & Spa is a non-smoking complex;
Ensure dates are accurate as we are often fully book
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
To maximize our guests ALOHA experience we have a fabulous, exclusive MAUI CONTACT TEAM who meet & greet our guests & also provide an optional concierge service for those who wish to plan activities, events or make reservations... whale watching, snorkeling, zip-lining, tours, fabulous restaurants... We are sure you will appreciate their wealth of info & friendly approach! There is so much to see & do in Maui or just relax and enjoy!
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Robert and Maureen live in Canada and feel really fortunate to have a place in paradise at Honua Kai Resort and Spa and to be able to connect with so many wonderful guests! Growing up, Rob’s family had vacation homes in Maui for over 30 years and his family moved to Maui for a year when Rob was 13 years old. Rob and his sister went to school at King Kamehameha in Lahaina that year. Robert now owns his own construction company and Maureen is a Registered Clinical Counsellor. After marrying, Rob and Maureen chose Maui as the perfect place to celebrate their honeymoon and later stayed at Honua Kai Resort and Spa twice with their children before purchasing from the developer in 2013. Honua Kai Resort and Spa really feels like coming home. With warm aloha, Maureen and Robert
Why the Owner Chose Kaanapali, HI, USA:
Honua Kai Resort and Spa on Kaanapali Beach, Maui, has everything imaginable. Maui is such an amazing place with tropical great weather all year round (voted “Best Island” Conde Nast Traveler for 19 years) and Kaanapali Beach not only has less rain than other areas of Maui, but also a beautiful five mile stretch of soft sand and crystal clear, gentle water.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Walking into Honua Kai Resort and Spa we feel the relaxed, aloha spirit of Hawaii. It’s a magical experience… we ease into the day with lattes or ice cream from A'ina market right in the resort and then either play at the pools, relax in the sun, go off on an adventure or find great shops to browse. We often end the day with a great home cooked feast using ingredients from Costco and local markets and end the day in a hot tub or with an evening stroll along the ocean boardwalk. We are never without our camera to capture wonderful memories to sustain us until our return to Maui.
- Primary: +1 6044547321
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
beautiful five mile stretch of soft sand and crystal clear, gentle water...
soak up the sun or sit in the shade - either way Kaanapali Beach is Number 1!
Dukes Restaurant & Lounge for breakfast lunch or dinner @ Honua Kai on the beach
feel the refreshing water while lounging on a water deck
view from our Lanai
10 Viking Grills with views!
700 sq. ft. of living area with furnished lanai - King bed plus queen sofa
frame-less glass shower enclosure and soaker tub
slip into the lazy river
infinity pool - picture perfect
slide under the waterfall for a romantic getaway
38 acres of lush grounds
ONSITE, Duke's open-air beach eatery has surfer decor, tiki torches, great view
Aina Market - groceries, gifts, wine, coffee, ice cream...right in the resort
firebowl in courtyard below our lanai
fitness room and exercise classes
very few studios have double sinks
fully equipped kitchen with bosch stainless steel appliance & granite counters
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.