Breathtaking 7th Floor Ocean/Beach View W/ Sleep Number Bed!(43 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
We have a new California King SLEEP NUMBER Bed!
(control the firmness of each side of the mattress)
1. Located on the 7th floor of the South tower, facing South (the sunny side of the building)
2. Third unit from the front of the building with a spectacular view of the island of Lana'i
3. 1,000 square feet of space and our extra long lanai/deck overlooks the Whaler's Village next door which offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and activities.
4. Our lanai/deck has two chaise lounges and a cocktail height table and chairs so you look OVER the railing not through it.
5. Big Screen HDTV in living room and HD flat screen in the bedroom
6. Blu-Ray DVD player & DVR cable box (Digital Video Recorder) in living room & bedroom with Netflix/Hulu/Amazon account online access.
7. FREE HBO
8. FREE wireless internet
10. Lots of board games to play on the lanai/deck when you are ready to come in from the sun
11. Playstation with games
12. Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, snorkel gear and beach toys are in the unit for your use.
13. Lots of fun appliances - ice cream maker, waffle maker, iced tea maker, rice/vegetable steamer/cooker etc
14. New Kerurig individual k-cup Coffee maker
15. We've made it our home away from home in the heart of paradise, and we hope that you will find that it is also a place for you to share a romantic getaway or a relaxing family vacation.
Member since: 2008
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Fitness Center usage is included in the $15 per day Parking/Amenities fee paid directly to the front desk. This rate is controlled by the Board of Directors of the Whaler and not by the Owner....moreless
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter Average Rate
Jan 10 - Apr 17, 2017
1 night min stay
Spring Average Rate
Apr 18 - May 31, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Accidential damage Plan $49
- Onsite Daily Resort Fees $16
- Check Out Cleaning $160
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Hawaii Tax ID: #TA 072-692-1216-01 & #GE 072-692-1216-01
Peak Season: $265 to $350 (Jan-April, June-Aug, Parts of Nov & Dec)
Low Season: $250-$305 (May, Sept-Mid-Nov, part of Dec)
Holiday rates: $295-$425 - 14 night min (Dec/Jan)
Rates based on cash/ck discount for a party of 2. There is an additional fee for more then 2 guest and extra cleaning. Regular rates slightly higher to include credit card fees.
Guest will have different options for travel damage & protection (required), travel insurance on rental agreement.
Special: Rate are discounted for cash/check rate +cleaning +amenities Fee (cash/check rate) for party of 2. 5 night min. Check for discounts for under 5 nights.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our balcony view of the island do Lanai
Balcony stretches the length of the living & bedroom! On the sunny side of tower
comfortable living...like you are at home with pleny of drawers for everyone
Large and comfortable living room with queen sofa bed
plenty of space to move around the unit
Bedroom with Sleep Number bed so you can control the firmness of each side
The Island of Lanai view from our unit
Amazing view of the mountains with afternoon rainbows
Pool and the Island of Molokai
BBQ with state of the art equipment right next to the beach
Very well equiped gym on Property. New state of the art equip always be added.
Our balcony is a south facing view with the Island of Lanai in the distance.
Living room with pull out queen sofa bed with stereo system that has ipod dock
New HD flat screen TV with blu-ray dvd player & DVR-record your favorite shows
dining area with additional drawers and desk
Family Friendly bath area. Vanity area seperated from shower/tub/toilet.
bedroom with private entrance off the hall and bath vanity area
Kitchen with many small appliances, Keurig, waffle, ice cream, blender & rice +
ocean, beach, walking path and BBQ area
Views from our Building of the Island of Molokai looking North
Pool was resurfaced in late 2008 with beautiful evening lighting
Our unit is in the top building looking toward the top of the picture (south)
Beautiful Kaanapali Beach
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.