Stunning Views from Beautiful Log Home on the Shore of Lake Superior.(28 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps up to 6
To take advantage of this spectacular view, you’ll enjoy it from a very open living space with vaulted ceilings. The dining room and living room are centered on a natural stone fireplace. You’ll move around the space as you prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchen, enjoy eating at the 6-seat dining room table, and then move into the relaxing living room for an evening of a crackling fire, good conversation, reading, darts... or whatever suits the mood.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the downstairs bedroom sleeps 2 in a double bed while the master suite/loft includes a queen bed and very comfortable double air-mattress. As you awake from your lofted slumber in the master suite, you’re once again face-to-face with beauty of Lake Superior.
There’s no doubt you’ll be drawn to explore all the area has to offer. From fishing and hiking to snowshoeing and cross country skiing… If it’s the pristine outdoors you seek, step outside and you’re there. Just be sure you’re back in time to enjoy the most amazing lakeside sunsets and cozy bonfires.
This very special home is conveniently located just 3 miles from the community of Big Bay. There you’ll find most everything you need to make your stay complete including an outdoor outfitter with kayak rentals, general/mini-grocery store, a cafe and restaurants. About 25 miles further down the road you’ll find the charming yet progressive town of Marquette. You’ll definitely want to spend a day exploring the variety of shops, restaurants and lakeside parks that make this town one of the most livable and friendly cities you’ll visit.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1 is an upstairs loft boasting vaulted ceilings and amazing views of Lake Superior. It features a Queen Sized sleigh bed, ceiling fan, cool Lake Superior breezes and a lot of warm, natural light streaming through the large windows. The loft also includes a very comfortable double sized air-mattress as additional sleeping space. This loft bedroom overlooks the dramatic vaulted great room. Bedroom 2 is set off the main living area. It's very cozy with a comfortable double bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom continues the theme of cedar and hardwood, and includes a closet that holds towels as well as extra paper products. The closet also includes shelving for dopp kits and make up bags. There are baskets available to hold your toiletries. A small shelf sits to the right of the pedestal sink to hold your basket so you don’t have to reach far for your toiletries....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
- Mountain View:
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Full sized & fully equipped. Ample work surface & space to allow for the most incredible lakeside meals. Includes all pots/pans, dishes, glassware, etc. to make the best chef feel right at home. ...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 5 - May 20, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning Fees $100
- Taxes Not included
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
From The Lake
Living Room From Above
Living Room From Dining Table
Let's Go Fishing
Sun Over Huron Mountains
You're Here (from the road)
Let's Get Cooking
Guide For The Week
First Floor Bedroom
Side porch sun room
Grilling & Chilling
Wine With Your Sunset?
Yellow Dog Falls. One Of The Many Waterfalls In The Area.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.