Bask in the beautiful views of Lake Keowee when you stay at this 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom vacation rental house in Seneca. This newly constructed home boasts 4,800 square feet and comfortably sleeps up to 16 guests. You'll have all of the comforts of home including plush furnishings, 2 kitchens, a fire pit, and a private dock to park your boats. Spend your days enjoying the lake, fishing, swimming, or spending quality time with friends and family around the bonfire under a blanket of stars!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin-over-Queen Bunk Beds | Lower Living Room: Fold Down Couch
Drop your bags by the front door and hurry out to the screened-in balcony to see the beautiful views of the lake! Grab a seat on the comfy outdoor furniture and switch into vacation mode as you discuss plans for the trip.
Head back inside to relax on the large sectional sofa in the living room and check the weather on the flat-screen satellite TV. On chilly evenings, take advantage of the gas fireplace and curl up with a good book on the lounge chair.
As stomachs begin to rumble, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen and try out a new recipe. Featuring stainless steel appliances, a 4-person breakfast bar, and granite countertops, this kitchen has everything you need to make cooking at home a breeze! Sit down to dinner at the 6-person dining table or dine al fresco at the 4-person outdoor table.
When the plates have been cleared, watch the big game on the flat-screen satellite TV in the lower level living room. This space is made for entertaining with a plush sectional sofa, bar seating for 4, a second fully equipped kitchen, and 4-person dining table. Step outside to the patio and fire up the gas grill or let the stress melt away as you gaze out at the lake from the rocking chairs.
There's no need to take a golf cart to the lake as it is just steps from the back door. The private dock allows parking for 3 boats and doubles as the perfect swim platform for the whole group. End the day sharing stories and roasting marshmallows around the fire pit under a starlit sky!
With 5 spacious bedrooms, there's plenty of room for everyone to rest their heads for a quiet night's sleep. Retreat to the master bedroom featuring a king bed, flat-screen satellite TV, balcony access, and an en-suite bathroom.
Start your lake vacation off right with a fun-filled day on Lake Keowee! There's no need to worry if you didn't bring your boat, just stop by Lake Keowee Marina and rent a pontoon or ski boat and park it at the home's private dock. The marina also offers kayak, canoe, paddleboard, tube, and ski rentals to make sure you have everything you need.
Take a break from water skiing and drive your boat to one of the restaurants on the lake including The Lighthouse, Tiki Hut, and Cabana Club.
Lace up your hiking boots and take a short 25-minute drive to Nantahala National Forest! Enjoy scenic hikes through this beautiful forest and be sure to stop at Whitewater Falls, the highest waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains.
Clemson fans will be thrilled at this home's location to campus, just 20 minutes away. Spend the day cheering on the Tigers or simply walk the beautiful campus.
There are plenty of cities nearby that make great day trip destinations! Drive 42 miles to Greenville, South Carolina, 121 miles to the bustling city of Atlanta, Georgia, or visit the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina just 90 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, private dock with parking for 3 boats, fire pit, screened-in balcony with outdoor furniture, 7 flat-screen satellite TVs, a gas fireplace, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill (propane provided), and more
- Lakefront Seneca location - Close to watersports, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, hiking, Whitewater Falls, shopping, restaurants, golfing, Clemson University, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, ( ~ 60.4 miles away)
Boat Ramps in the local area:
- Cane Creek Landing
- High Falls County Park Boat Ramp
- Crooked Creek Boat Ramp
- No smoking
- No pets allowed - violators will be charged an additional fee
- If additional cleaning is needed to restore the home to the original state, a fee will be assessed to the guest
- No vehicles on grass
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood and only drive/park on designated roads and not on the grass
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in