This beautifully decorated Gulf-front Phoenix West II unit on the 24th floor offers soft coastal tones and an elegant beach feel. Full of comfort and luxury, this three-bedroom, four-bathroom condominium sleeps 10.
· Large, private balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico boasts well-cushioned patio furniture, ample seating and a spectacular view.
· The living area has a large flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, two sofas (one a queen sofa sleeper) and a large chair for maximum relaxation and comfort.
· Tile is featured throughout the condominium.
· Fully equipped kitchen has all stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops and a four-seat breakfast bar.
· Dining table seats six, in addition to a small cafe-style table nearby with two chairs overlooking the Gulf through floor-to-ceiling windows.
· Wet bar has a blender, sink and ample glassware for any occasion.
· Master bedroom suite has a king-size bed, a flat-screen television, and a master bathroom with a granite countertop and a double sink, a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower.
· Second bedroom features two Queen-size beds and the third bedroom has a King-size bed. A flat-screen TV is in both rooms.
· Scond and third bathroom have a tub/shower combo, and the fourth bath has a shower only.
· Phoenix West II, with its covered parking deck, is centrally located near many of the best attractions in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores.
· Unit has Wi-Fi and is located away from the elevators.
*Please note: Phoenix West II is a smoke-free complex, except for designated outdoor smoking areas. The non-smoking policy, which include e-cigarettes, apply to all common areas (i.e. pool decks, stairwells, etc.), inside condominium units and on balconies.