Aria is one of four villas in a small gated neighborhood located on the south facing side of one of the mountains that towers over Coral Bay. The views are beautiful and include sweeping vistas of turquoise seas, blazing sunrises, the British Virgin Islands, Coral Bay, and Bordeaux Mountain. A privacy gate and an oversized lot insure that Aria maintains a peaceful and very romantic character. Although Aria is an ultra private villa, it is not secluded, for the warm waters and white sands of the National Park beaches at Maho Bay and Francis Bay are only a 5-minute drive. Coral Bay restaurants and bars are a 5 – 10 minute drive, and the delightful nightlife and shopping in Cruz Bay are a 15- 20-minute drive.
Aria is an environmentally sensitive home that was designed and built to be very much in harmony with its peaceful, ultra private natural surroundings. In keeping with its environmental awareness character, Aria’s pool has no chemicals but is instead kept sparkling clean by a pool ionization process. The villa is built on two levels, with the living, dining and kitchen areas, plus a deck on the upper level, and with the pool, and sundeck on the lower level.
The two master bedrooms are on different levels of the house to insure maximum privacy. Both bedrooms are similar in size and furnishings and both have king beds, air conditioning and tiled baths. Screened sliding glass doors on both bedrooms offer lovely views, and both bedrooms open to a deck. The lower bedroom is accessed by exterior stairs and also contains a small refrigerator and a telephone
The serene, natural and very private setting of Aria is just as private now as it was in 1997 when this villa was built. Aria’s standout features include the following:
• Aria is small but has it all; pool, a/c, TV and DVD, wireless internet and spectacular views;
• Aria’s natural environment has been carefully preserved, thus giving Aria superb privacy and the feel of a serene tropical hideaway.
• This is a perfect villa for anyone wanting a full body (no tan lines) tan. You don’t see any people, and no people can see you;
• The cozy interior and the peaceful, tranquil location make this villa an ideal romantic hideaway for one or two couples;
• Aria is also perfect for a small family that wants a villa with everything, but at an affordable price;
• Although Aria is unusually private, it is also centrally located and convenient to Coral Bay, north shore beaches and Cruz Bay.