Spacious Casa Mar Vista (~1300 square feet inside + lots of deck space outside) has one of the most breath-taking views on the Sunshine Coast (we’re not kidding...it really has!).
We are nestled a few minutes walk up from the beach in Hopkins Landing and only 1 Km from the nearby Langdale ferry terminal. You can arrive as a walk-on or ride-on ferry passenger to reach this beautiful getaway. You can even pull up to the Hopkins Landing wharf in your own boat and walk up to the house. Hopkins Landing beach features Gibsons’ only sandy beach, ideal for anytime of the year for relaxation by the water, or for romantic evening walks at sunrise or sunset.
Your kids (or the kid in you!) will enjoy exploring the path adjacent to the beach, where they’ll find tree houses to climb that are nestled in the remnant trunks of old majestic cedars or hiking/mountain biking in the nearby rain forests.
Downtown lower Gibsons is home to historically acclaimed television series “The Beachcombers”, loaded with coffee shops, a variety of great restaurants which includes Molly’s Reach, and plenty of knick-knack shops which is only 4 km away from Casa Mar Vista. If you don’t want to drive, or have left the car back home, a public transit bus stop is on Marine Drive immediately beside the property to get to Lower Gibsons, Roberts Creek, and Sechelt.
Master Bedroom: King-size bed, master bathroom.
Second Bedroom: Queen-size bed
Spare sleep area: Double bed and a pull-out sofa (double size, sleeps two small people) and a spare toddler bed upon request.
Kitchen: It has everything you’ll need + BBQ to prepare and serve delicious, leisurely meals.
* Full cable TV, a selection of books, board games, jigsaw puzzles, high-speed Wi Fi
* Local phone service
* In-suite washer/dryer, iron & board
* Play-pen, high-chair and indoor / outdoor toys, sand box for the little ones.
* One parking spot or maybe two (max!) available with an advance notice.
* A large deck is perfect for lounging, sunbathing and taking in the broad beautiful coastal view immediately in front of you; watch the ferry sail by or gaze at the starry sky.
Maximum occupancy: 9 guests (*including a baby/toddler on a playpen, price is based on two guests)
* $20/person additional fee applies for more than 2 guests. No fees for kids under 12.
* For bookings more than 7 days, reduced pricing applies.
* Standard cleaning fee of $75 for small (up to 4) and $100 (4+) for large groups would be charged at booking. If extra cleaning needed after (including extra recycles), additional fee (*up to $50) will be deducted from the damage deposit.
* Standard damage deposit fee of $150 is collected at booking but additional fee may apply for large groups.