Casa Mar Vista: Breathtaking Coastal Views & Relaxing Getaway for All Ages(44 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Casa Mar Vista is a beautiful home with amazing ocean views; welcomes families.
We are nestled a few minutes walk up from the beach in Hopkins Landing and only 1 Km from the nearby Langdale ferry terminal. You can arrive as a walk-on or ride-on ferry passenger to reach this beautiful getaway. You can even pull up to the Hopkins Landing wharf in your own boat and walk up to the house. Hopkins Landing beach features Gibsons’ only sandy beach, ideal for anytime of the year for relaxation by the water, or for romantic evening walks at sunrise or sunset.
Your kids (or the kid in you!) will enjoy exploring the path adjacent to the beach, where they’ll find tree houses to climb that are nestled in the remnant trunks of old majestic cedars or hiking/mountain biking in the nearby rain forests.
Downtown lower Gibsons is home to historically acclaimed television series “The Beachcombers”, loaded with coffee shops, a variety of great restaurants which includes Molly’s Reach, and plenty of knick-knack shops which is only 4 km away from Casa Mar Vista. If you don’t want to drive, or have left the car back home, a public transit bus stop is on Marine Drive immediately beside the property to get to Lower Gibsons, Roberts Creek, and Sechelt.
Master Bedroom: King-size bed, master bathroom.
Second Bedroom: Queen-size bed
Spare sleep area: Double bed and a pull-out sofa (double size, sleeps two small people) and a spare toddler bed upon request.
Kitchen: It has everything you’ll need + BBQ to prepare and serve delicious, leisurely meals.
* Full cable TV, a selection of books, board games, jigsaw puzzles, high-speed Wi Fi
* Local phone service
* In-suite washer/dryer, iron & board
* Play-pen, high-chair and indoor / outdoor toys, sand box for the little ones.
* One parking spot or maybe two (max!) available with an advance notice.
* A large deck is perfect for lounging, sunbathing and taking in the broad beautiful coastal view immediately in front of you; watch the ferry sail by or gaze at the starry sky.
Maximum occupancy: 9 guests (*including a baby/toddler on a playpen, price is based on two guests)
* $20/person additional fee applies for more than 2 guests. No fees for kids under 12.
* For bookings more than 7 days, reduced pricing applies.
* Standard cleaning fee of $75 for small (up to 4) and $100 (4+) for large groups would be charged at booking. If extra cleaning needed after (including extra recycles), additional fee (*up to $50) will be deducted from the damage deposit.
* Standard damage deposit fee of $150 is collected at booking but additional fee may apply for large groups.
Member since: 2014
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Suite has two private bedrooms with king and queen beds. There is a detached, cozy, semi-private bedroom (no door) in the downstairs play area. The large comfy couch in the living room easily doubles as a bed for extra guests that wish to accompany you (or for those evenings when you doze off on the couch gazing out at the view). A portable crib bed is also available in the closet of the large bedroom for toddlers....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- If you need room for more than 5 guests, please contact owner.
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 15 - Sep 15, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $56.25
- Refundable Damage Deposit $112.50
- Cleaning Fee $75.00
- Tax Rate 5%
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2014
About: Michael is from the West Coast (via Chile) and Ozgur is from Turkey originally. We have both traveled the world and prefer staying at vacation rental places whenever/wherever is possible. We are community-oriented people; love meeting new people from all corners of life. We enjoy mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, arts and photography which you get the best of all here on the Sunshine Coast! As avid travelers & parents to small children, we know what families look for while vacationing: very clean, comfortable and enjoyable place for all generations with less breakables, books, toys & board games to keep little ones occupied and a fully equipped kitchen with everything necessary for cooking where you can make yourself 'home' - away from home :)
Why Langdale, BC, Canada:
We bought this property because it offers so many lifestyle options for us. There is so much to do in the area for us and our children. When we want to do nothing, we can just stare out forever at the magical view, even during the storm!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It is walking distance to the ferry (8-10 minutes). Downtown Vancouver is ~1.5 hours away from our doorstep, which includes the ferry ride and an express bus right downtown. We love having access to the beach -- long walks, playing in the sand & tree-houses with our boys, kayaking to nearby islands, beach-combing, hiking & excellent mountain biking. Gibsons Landing is only 4 km away. We can zoom into town in minutes to grab a hot coffee and croissant, catch a movie, or go for dinner at a bunch of great restaurants.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Rainbow over Bowen and Keats Island, view from the sundeck
Entrance of Casa Mar Vista
View from the sundeck
Dining Area & high chair (*2 available) with ocean views
Large space from the entrance to kitchen
Bathroom with shower, 2nd bedroom
Main bathroom with a shower & jacuzi bathtub
Blossoming love, Hopkins Beach Wharf
Swing at a tree house, Hopkins Beach
Hiking at one of the nearby forests
Casa Mar Vista welcomes you & your loved ones :)
Beautiful red sky...view from deck. Casa Mar Vista, Gibsons, BC
Coastal mountains & BC Ferries, view from the sundeck in winter
Living Room with a great view of the coastal mountans & ocean and ferries
Master bedroom with a king bed
Second bedroom with its own bathroom (*shower). Ocean & mountain views.
Bathtub in the main bathroom
exploring the tree houses, Hopkins Beach
Sprockids Bike Park, 5 minutes drive from Casa Mar Vista
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.