License to Chill highlights:
• New designer tile throughout (NO CARPET ANYWHERE to harbor allergens, sand, smells, spills and humidity)
• New kitchen cabinets and appliances, including granite counter tops
• Sleeps 6 comfortably - queen beds in both the master bedroom and guest bedroom, twin ships bunk, and queen sofa sleeper
• Huge private beach level deck, including an enclosed outdoor shower, and snack bar with sink
• Upgraded bathrooms with granite top vanities with under mount sinks
• Beachfront heated pool is right next door, tennis and dock with power and water are across the sand road on Bocilla Lagoon
• End unit with screened in porch on the main level
• Open balcony off the upstairs master bedroom
• Decks face Northwest for spectacular unobstructed Gulf of Mexico views!
Fully equipped and ready for your enjoyment. Other new items include, flat screen televisions, quaint artwork
2 kayaks, 2 bikes, linens , bath and beach towels, kitchen equipment, glassware, plates, silverware, etc. The list goes on and on! Also includes cable television and wireless internet access. Please inquire for more details and specifics about this great gulf front vacation rental.
No crowds here, just miles of unspoiled, 100% natural Florida (the way it used to be!). World renowned shelling, fantastic sunsets, bird watching galore, kayaking, dolphins, gopher tortoise, and a lively lagoon where fish jump all day long. Don Pedro State park is a short walk down the beach. You’ll want to capture the Island’s charm by traveling via golf cart, we rarely use cars here. Golf cart rental is available.
Bring your boat or rent one for the ultimate in Florida lifestyle. Our community dock will accommodate a boat up to 22 feet. Like to fish? Fish right off the dock or try your luck surf fishing or book a charter with one of the local guides for a thrilling day of sport fishing or backwater challenges. Trout, Redfish, Snook, Tarpon and Grouper are just a few of the many species that call our waters home.
Don Pedro Island (aka Palm Island) is a barrier island and a stones throw from the mainland. You’ll arrive via a short car ferry ride that takes about three minutes. Our island has a terrific resort that offers a casual restaurant, ice cream/deli shop, sundries store and a pirate show for the kids. The island is almost all single family homes so you’ll quickly find it has a pristine 'non-commercial' family feel. There are no large high-rise resorts, beach bars or traffic and noise. If you’re looking for that place in the sun that you can actually hear the wind whistle through the palms - you’ve found your place.
Off island you’ll be close to restaurants, shops, golf courses and world famous Boca Grande as well as other attractions. As we like to say... civilization is close but not too close. Boca Grande offers exclusive shopping, dining and sightseeing. By boat you can reach Cayo Costa Island State Park and Cabbage Key where Jimmy Buffet was inspired to write 'Cheeseburger In Paradise.' Do it all, or do nothing at all, that’s the “island” lifestyle. It’s laid back, always casual (leave your tie at home) and Florida at its best.
No smoking. Pets allowed with owner's permission and additional pet deposit.
Don Pedro/Palm Island is an experience like no other. Come to our island and see why so many have fallen in love with this little 'slice' of paradise!