About the property
- Townhome1250 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Open-Concept, Stunning Mountain Views! Backyard is Open Space & Fraser River !
Welcome to our wonderful private home!
While a duplex, it very much looks and feels like a single family house. We rarely see our neighbors and, as the house is well-built, we never hear them. There is tons of natural light in every room and bedroom. The deck and private hot tub are solely for your use.
* Our open-concept great room has a 55" LED TV, HD cable, DVD player, wifi, Apple TV, seats 8
* Huge master bedroom, California king, large dresser, comfy leather chair, electric blanket, flat screen 42" TV; en suite bath completely renovated! Heated floor tiles, massage-your-tootsies pebble shower floor; fully tiled floor-to-ceiling shower, new fixtures, you name it!
*Second bedroom - queen, electric blanket.
* Bedroom #3, two bunk-beds, sturdy and very safe.
* Kitchen - recently updated with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. All you need for cooking, including crock pot, coffee grinder, blender, hand mixer, pie pans, cookie sheets, spices, etc. Plenty of glass and dishware including wine glasses, beer steins, tumblers, martini glasses.
* If you are staying spring, summer or fall, we have 6 fishing poles (including small ones for kids) & tackle box; and 2 bikes (average size, one men's and one women's) and helmets you can use. Bike pump also.
* From the deck or great room, watch the birds at our backyard bird feeder and hummingbirds also!
This is a perfect place for a family, two couples, or other groups traveling together. Our occupancy maximum is 6.
We are just 1 mile from all that downtown Fraser has to offer, but our home overlooks a huge open space, 40' beyond which is the Fraser River and spectacular views of the mountains. You'll be close to all the restaurants, shopping, bars and activities you could want, but will also enjoy the relaxing, quiet 'get away from it all' feel. The open-concept dining, living and kitchen areas allow you to keep an eye on the kids while you enjoy the inside, or prepare meals... even if the kids are playing outdoors in the huge backyard.
Enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine from the living area or outdoor deck as you listen to the Fraser River and gaze at the amazing mountain views. Peaceful and quiet - we are not a condo but a private home.
Just three blocks away is the amazing Fraser River Trail - a beautiful, meandering 2/3 mile path over bridges, past ponds, with stunning views of the Fraser River, mountains, birds and trees. Great for all ages and accessible year-round.
In the winter, enjoy skiing and snowboarding at the popular Winter Park/Mary Jane resort, Nordic skiing at Snow Mountain Ranch or Devil’s Thumb, tubing at the local tubing hill (moving ramp takes you to the top!) or local sledding hills. Bring your snowshoes or cross country skis and take a jaunt up the picturesque valley. Or, just walk out our dining room door to the open space! The area offers other winter activities as well including ice skating, snowmobiling and ice fishing. We are 2 blocks from the shuttle pick-up.
Note as of now, our fire-place is non-working. We may change that!
* Views, views, views !
* Master bedroom - California king with upgraded en suite bath and 42" flat screen TV
* Second bedroom - queen with separate bath (share with third bedroom)
* Third bedroom - bunk-beds
* Large, open living area flowing to dining room and kitchen
* Walk to the Fraser River to fish for rainbows, browns, and cutthroats
* One level - no stairs to contend with
* Tons of natural light
* Fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Hot tub, new propane grill
* New granite counter tops in kitchen
* Washer/ dryer in home
* Sturdy high chair and pak n' play
* 55' LED TV, Cable HD, WiFi, Apple Tv
* Board games for kids and adults
* Mudroom to store skis, boots, jackets, etc
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Shannon Patsey
We are a professional couple living in Denver, who make frequent use of our beautiful mountain home.
Shannon Patsey purchased this Townhome in 2014
Why Shannon Patsey chose Fraser
We love to ski, bike and hike... Fraser is a natural fit.
What makes this Townhome unique
Mountain views from the open living areas. Large outdoor deck for entertaining or serving meals, complete with lovely outdoor furniture. Private hot tub. Walk to the Fraser River, fish if you like! Minutes from downtown Fraser and Winter Park.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This was the perfect house for our family!
We loved your house and really enjoyed our stay. We came in May and enjoyed some surprise snow. We brought our two young children and the house and location worked out great. We loved being able to walk to the river and trails. We also really liked the Fraser Historical Park less than a mile away. We will be back!
Best Vacation Yet
We had an awesome time staying at this property. Everything promised in the description was delivered. Extremely responsive owner. Literally within minutes or booking the place I was contacted with all the information needed upon arrival. Once at the property we were greeted with homemade chocolate chip cookies and a bottle of wine! After long days of skiing the hot tub was perfect. My kids were especially excited to see snow fall for the first time while soaking in the hot tub. It was also the first time skiing for my kids and they loved it and want to go back again. We will definitely book this property again and recommend it for anyone considering this area. Winter Park and Fraser are great places - not over crowded, enough to do, plenty of restaurants and services.
we're thrilled you and your family had a fantastic vacation. And we agree, the hot tub after a day of skiing (or anytime, really) is wonderful.
Please do come back!
Amazing Ski Weekend
We chose the perfect place to spend a weekend away skiing in the mountains. Shannon was extremely helpful and the property was clean & extremely comfortable. We would absolutely stay here again.
James, so glad you and your group enjoyed our home! We'd love to have you back anytime.
Very nice and well-maintained
The unit was lovely and outfitted with everything needed for a weekend away. The wine and cookies on arrival were a great touch. We appreciated the recommendations on things to do and places to eat.
So glad you had a wonderful stay! We’d love to have you back.
A nice little place
This was the perfect place for us. We had two families with toddlers. The hot tub out back was amazing, a short drive to winter park for skiing.
Fantastic Christmas Get-A-Way
Our family spent a week in this rental over the 2017 Christmas Holiday. I'm familiar with the valley and knew Fraser is conveniently located near the grocery store, restaurants, ski slopes and winter fun. The cabin was amazing. Warm, cozy and perfect for our family of four. The kitchen was incredibly well stocked. I baked Christmas candy, numerous meals and a big Christmas Dinner and had all of the utensils I need. (Although an extra stock pot and baking sheet would be nice). I appreciated the little things like soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, laundry detergent, etc were well stocked. Packing a family of four, Santa, and ski gear up for a week is a LOT of stuff. Not having to get all of those items at the grocery store was very appreciated! My kids (5 and 3) loved the bunk bed and big back yard
Master bed and couch were incredibly comfortable. Loved this rental and can't wait to spend another Christmas there!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until confirmed. Check in 3pm, check out 11am. Full refund within 45 days of check-in; 50% refund within 30 days of check-in; 0% refund 29 days or less of check-in.