Welcome to our wonderful private home!
While a duplex, it very much looks and feels like a single family house. We rarely see our neighbors and, as the house is well-built, we never hear them. There is tons of natural light in every room and bedroom. The deck and private hot tub are solely for your use.
* Our open-concept great room has a 55" LED TV, HD cable, DVD player, wifi, Apple TV, seats 8
* Huge master bedroom, California king, large dresser, comfy leather chair, electric blanket, flat screen 42" TV; en suite bath completely renovated! Heated floor tiles, massage-your-tootsies pebble shower floor; fully tiled floor-to-ceiling shower, new fixtures, you name it!
*Second bedroom - queen, electric blanket.
* Bedroom #3, two bunk-beds, sturdy and very safe.
* Kitchen - recently updated with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. All you need for cooking, including crock pot, coffee grinder, blender, hand mixer, pie pans, cookie sheets, spices, etc. Plenty of glass and dishware including wine glasses, beer steins, tumblers, martini glasses.
* If you are staying spring, summer or fall, we have 6 fishing poles (including small ones for kids) & tackle box; and 2 bikes (average size, one men's and one women's) and helmets you can use. Bike pump also.
* From the deck or great room, watch the birds at our backyard bird feeder and hummingbirds also!
This is a perfect place for a family, two couples, or other groups traveling together. Our occupancy maximum is 6.
We are just 1 mile from all that downtown Fraser has to offer, but our home overlooks a huge open space, 40' beyond which is the Fraser River and spectacular views of the mountains. You'll be close to all the restaurants, shopping, bars and activities you could want, but will also enjoy the relaxing, quiet 'get away from it all' feel. The open-concept dining, living and kitchen areas allow you to keep an eye on the kids while you enjoy the inside, or prepare meals... even if the kids are playing outdoors in the huge backyard.
Enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine from the living area or outdoor deck as you listen to the Fraser River and gaze at the amazing mountain views. Peaceful and quiet - we are not a condo but a private home.
Just three blocks away is the amazing Fraser River Trail - a beautiful, meandering 2/3 mile path over bridges, past ponds, with stunning views of the Fraser River, mountains, birds and trees. Great for all ages and accessible year-round.
In the winter, enjoy skiing and snowboarding at the popular Winter Park/Mary Jane resort, Nordic skiing at Snow Mountain Ranch or Devil’s Thumb, tubing at the local tubing hill (moving ramp takes you to the top!) or local sledding hills. Bring your snowshoes or cross country skis and take a jaunt up the picturesque valley. Or, just walk out our dining room door to the open space! The area offers other winter activities as well including ice skating, snowmobiling and ice fishing. We are 2 blocks from the shuttle pick-up.
Note as of now, our fire-place is non-working. We may change that!
* Views, views, views !
* Master bedroom - California king with upgraded en suite bath and 42" flat screen TV
* Second bedroom - queen with separate bath (share with third bedroom)
* Third bedroom - bunk-beds
* Large, open living area flowing to dining room and kitchen
* Walk to the Fraser River to fish for rainbows, browns, and cutthroats
* One level - no stairs to contend with
* Tons of natural light
* Fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Hot tub, new propane grill
* New granite counter tops in kitchen
* Washer/ dryer in home
* Sturdy high chair and pak n' play
* 55' LED TV, Cable HD, WiFi, Apple Tv
* Board games for kids and adults
* Mudroom to store skis, boots, jackets, etc