Enjoy our tastefully decorated home nestled in the pines of the Winter Park Highlands. Relax in the private hot tub on 2 acres and take in views of the Continental Divide. After the family spends all day together, adults can lounge with a beverage by the wood fireplace upstairs, while the kids play foosball, play video games or watch movies downstairs.
The house is centrally located and in a great spot for both winter and summer activities. We are just 15 minutes from Winter Park/Mary Jane ski areas and10 minutes from Ski Granby Ranch, and even closer to Snow Mountain Ranch and Devil’s Thumb Ranch for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. For summer activities, Lake Granby is just a 20 minute drive and Rocky Mountain National Park is 30 minutes away.
• Living room with big windows and lots of light, furnished with comfy leather couches to read a book or watch a movie on the 32-inch LCD TV (concealed by an armoire when not is use). Furniture seats 5 adults.
• Dining room with seating for 8
• Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher and garbage disposal. Coffee-maker, toaster and blender are available. All dishes, pots, glasses, silverware, paper products, etc., are included. Common spices and condiments are provided.
• Full bathroom
• Master bedroom has a king-sized bed, private full bath, dual side tables and lamps, and a large closet. The bed has a pillow top, high thread count sheets, down comforter and a variety of firm and soft pillows.
• Second bedroom features a Queen-sized pillow-top bed with dual side tables and lamps, and an enormous closet for storage.
• Off the main level is a deck with a gas grill and outdoor seating.
The downstairs is like a second living area. There is a sitting area with a love seat and an over-sized chair. A large sofa for watching satellite TV, movies or playing video games. You can also play on the foosball table, put together puzzles (provided), or play board games.
• Third bedroom has two bunk beds that sleeps four.
• 3/4 bath with shower.
• Large mudroom for stowing coats, boots and outdoor gear
Other home highlights:
• Vaulted ceiling and big windows in the family room for taking in the views
• Wrap-around deck
• Hot-tub in the optimal place for mountain viewing/star gazing
• Satellite TV, DVD players, Wii and Xbox 360
• Two-acre, tree-filled lot has plenty of room for outdoor play
• Outdoor fire ring
• Washer and Dryer
• High-speed internet
Keywords: house, cabin, home, kids, kids ok, kid friendly, family, non-smoking, woods, quiet, fire pit, laundry, deck, views, wooded