Ultimate Las Gaviotas Retreat: Views, Surf, Sun, Relax, Repeat
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Charming, tranquil 3 bedroom, 2 bath stand-alone, split-level ocean-view villa in the private, vacation enclave of Las Gaviotas, a development of 300 homes. From the main floor, look out onto the surf-facing front patio and up to the large roof-deck terrace offering unobstructed/spectacular ocean/surf/sunset views. Located off the back row, you will enjoy a serene stay, free of dust and road noise.
Clean and Pristine, Rooms are -
*1 master bedroom-king size bed, full bathroom, gas fireplace, TV (flat screen) -Cable ready .
*1 queen bedroom, full bathroom, TV - cable ready.
*1 twin bed with 2 bunk beds.
*Main great room open kitchen/living/dining with gas fireplace, 40' TV (flat screen) cable ready with PS3 for Netflix/Amazon/DVDs, WI-FI internet.
*Kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, all supplies to cook view onto deck w BBQ (propane). Dutch door and fans to keep cool during Summer
Charm! Enjoy the walkways and manicured gardens, fountains and green space areas over flagstone paths leading to the boardwalk and private beach. Indulge yourself and relax with the mild, year round climate, clean air, fresh ocean breezes and warm sunshine. You can choose private walks, relaxing evening in the heated Jacuzzi spa, private community beach and evening swims in the giant heated pool or the night life nearby. From the moment you enter the gates you can sense why hundreds of visitors return every year to enjoy Las Gaviotas.
The complex is just eight miles south of Rosarito Beach, Baja California Norte, Mexico. We are 45 minutes away from Ensenada.
Please save this page now with your bookmark or favorites. E-mail us for trip information, dining guides, bike race, shopping directions, surfing and golfing locations.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
We have child proofed the house for our own family's use...as a split level home, there are stairs but we have gates installed to keep the tikes from climbing/escaping as added safety and security...moreless
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
gas fireplace both in master bedroom and living room. Renter is responsible for providing wood and can be purchased either at White Horse OR at k38 liquor store which stocks duraflame & gas bottles...moreless
- Living Room
Home has 1 onsite parking spot. PLEASE park DIAGONALLY in front of home; HOA will allow 1 extra car but charge extra fee for a 3rd+ car. Additional parking is located next to tennis court. ...moreless
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
grill and firepit - please ensure any propane tanks are turned off before leaving; advise owner if tank(s) are empty for ordering replacement service (24 hour max). Leave tank gauge attached to BBQ...moreless
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 22 - Jan 3, 2017
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Feb 16 - Feb 21, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 15 - Jun 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 2 - Sep 11, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Taxes Not included
In addition to the Las Gaviotas policies that will be forwarded to you in advance of your stay, I have a couple of requests:
1. Las Gaviotas HOA has recently updated their occupancy rules...Max occupancy is 2 per Bedroom, making my unit have a 6 person max occupancy. For anyone over 6 staying overnight, Las Gaviotas HOA assigns a charge of $50/night per person. Please consider before booking.
2. care for the umbrellas...when not in use, please remove/fold down so they don't get destroyed by the wind; before leaving, place umbrella(s) on the ground. Any umbrella left up and found ripped will be assumed renter responsibility and replaced using renter deposit
3. no leaning on the rooftop glass barrier...its not meant to be leaned on or support weight in any manner...if the barrier breaks, it is assumed your responsibility and replacement will be charged against renter deposit
4. return the key to the lockbox when leaving...if the key is not returned a $15/replacement fee will be charged against renter deposit.
5. propane tanks: check them upon arrival and please ensure any propane tanks are turned off before leaving. I do my best to keep at least 1 full propane tank available with gas for BBQ/Firepit, but if bottle tank(s) are empty, please notify and I will contact gas company to send for a replacement...the empty tank needs to be detached from either BBQ or firepit and left outside house in service area for replacement by gas company; please leave attached to the BBQ/Firepit the gas gauge unit and DO NOT leave the gas gauge on the propane tank as the gas company will end up taking it with them. they usually come on same day service.
6 I suggest you bring your own beach chairs, coolers, tennis equip, beach towels, plastic party cups being I do not provide and you may require during your stay, just as an FYI.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We are a family of 4 living full time in Carlsbad, CA.
Why the Owner Chose Las Gaviotas, B.C., Mexico:
Looking for a weekend getaway, Las Gaviotas offers a perfect sanctuary away from the Southern California rat race. Located off the back row, you will enjoy a serene stay, free of dust and road noise. All agree our home is unparalleled to other Las Gavs homes with zero view of streets or cars, only red adobe tile rooftops, swaying palm trees and green area landscape, and of course the 100% ocean horizon view of the Las Gaviotas surf breaks.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Security, family friendly, private beach and surf, banana belt weather, proximity to Wine country, Ensenada, Rosarito and so much more...come and find out for yourself!
- Primary: 4152156254
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Amazing roof deck views
Master bedroom, Cal king size with fireplace
Second bedroom with queen sizw bed
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 03, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.