This rustic Priest Lake waterfront cabin is located near Hunt Creek on the East shore. This is a large, level lot in a quiet location. The west facing waterfront makes for wonderful lake and sunset views from the cabin and dock.
The cabin includes 2 bedrooms, sleeping porch and 1 bathroom. Resort quality furnishings, beds and bedding with renovated kitchen and bath.
This cabin is well equipped and has everything to meet your needs during your stay, including a new large capacity washer and dryer. The kitchen includes stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and full complement of dishes, glasses and silverware. Just outside the kitchen is the dining area with seating for 6 that faces the fabulous view.
Amenities include internet and dock for one boat (nearby marinas with rental boats, canoes, and kayaks). There is a sandy beach and wooden dock for lounging, reading, and nature watching.
2015 Review: "Loved our stay at this awesome, rustic cabin at Priest Lake. Owner has done a fabulous job updating the cabins but keeping with the rustic lake theme. All beds are resort quality! Clean and tidy, with cushy couches and a nice big dining table. Location of the cabin is prime...Hills, Cavanaugh's, and Elkins (being our favorites) are close by, as well as the Leonard Paul store in Coolin. The cabin and the extra bunk house were perfect for our party of 8, which was a mix of adults, teens and youngsters. I am going to be watching this rental to see if any times free up due to cancelations this year, and am anxious to get next years time reserved as well!!! Also, super owner to work with!!"
Priest Lake, often referred to as North Idaho's 'Crown Jewel', lies in the pristine Selkirk Mountains, a vacation place like no other. Only a two-hour drive from Spokane, WA, a major metropolitan area and international airport and not far to downhill ski slopes, Priest Lake has excellent cross country skiing and world class snowmobiling. Priest Lake is like a world apart. Crystal clear water, beautiful mountain scenery, water sports and wildlife abound. Priest Lake offers a unique lifestyle where you live with unlimited seclusion and beauty.
A few things we consider when renting our home to guests.
• Max Occupancy: 6 people (Kids included). No Exceptions.
• A complete VRBO profile is required (email, phone number, # of guests & dates).
• We often contact our guests on the phone prior to finalizing a reservation.
• We have strict policies: No Outside Fires, No smoking, no disturbances and no Pets inside the cabin.
• To avoid complications, please try to share with us the purpose of your trip.
- Due to the high risk of starting a forest fire, outside fires are NOT allowed. Also, we do not hold an outside fire burn permit.
- TV? Limited.
- Good Internet (WIFI)? Yes.
- Cell phone coverage? Spotty.
- Dock for one boat? Yes. (Please call). Use at your own risk. No boat lift. A boat could be damaged at the dock in inclement weather.
- Please see the Bonner county web site for boat regulations.
- No Pets allowed inside cabin. (Please call) If approved, pets must be leashed and controlled at all times. Off leash pets are not allowed at any time.
- No RV's or Tents
My properties include:
VRBO #: 632957 (This listing) Priest Lake, ID, Rustic Waterfront Cabin with Sandy Beach and Dock, located on the East shore
VRBO #: 480203 The Sandpiper, Palm Desert, located on El Paseo, the Rodeo Drive of the Desert
VRBO #: 632129 Marrakesh County Club, Palm Desert, located on the 11th Fairway with a large West facing golf course & mountain view
At Ostby Limited Edition, we strive for perfection in everything we do. We take the best vacation home experience that exists and make it better.
By booking this cabin, you indemnify us, the owners, from liability for any injury incurred on our property. This is a lake cabin with natural and man-made hazards all around. Children are to be adequately supervised at all times.
"Past guest reviews are no guarantee of your satisfaction, but what else can you go by?"
To minimize risk and provide the best experience possible, we do not accept offline bookings. We only accept bookings made through the VRBO or HomeAway site.