|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Modern 1700 s/f; 3 bedroom / 2 bath house. King size bed with ensuite in master bedroom. Queen bed in second bedroom and bunk beds in 3rd. bedroom. Clean private backyard with pool. Master bedroom is located at the rear of the house with large windows overlooking backyard and pool. Entertain by the pool under the covered outside patio. Ideal for families or as a couple retreat. Large open layout with large 60' TV and PS3 to keep the kids entertained. Kitchen is set up with high quality appliances, dishes and cooking supplies. A large BBQ in the backyard allows for grilling close to where most of the day will be spent. Master bedroom separated from other bedrooms to allow for privacy.
I'm a Canadian citizen, living on the West Coast. I got tired of the long wet winter months when I found out about what a great place Phoenix is. 300 days of sun! Every sporting activity a guy could want and lots of sun, shopping and restaurants to keep every wife happy.
Bernie Struck purchased this house in 2010
Having traveled throughout the US I found Phoenix to be one of the safest resort areas with the best weather throughout the year.
Sitting by your own pool without having to deal with other peoples kids makes this house ideal for families. The quiet neighbourhood and private backyard sets the stage for a romantic escape.
The house was okay, not in the greatest neighborhood. The owner should reconsider whomever he has cleaning and taking care of the house. When we got there we noticed the following
1. No toilet paper etc.
2. Refrigerator had not been cleaned out, my wife had to remove old moldy food from the refrigerator and the pantry.
3. Garbage cans were full and had not been brought down to the street, we had to push them down and bring some of our garbage elsewhere.
4. Towels where stained and few
5. Could not tell if bed linens were clean or not so went and got our own linens
6. Floors were dirty
7. Vertical blinds were open and some being held with duck tape , Front of kitchen cabinet under sink was held on with duck tape ( we ended up being billed $50.00 to fix even though this is how we found it.)
My wife ended up cleaning the house in the beginning of our trip, the house was left in better condition then when we got there!
House needs Care!
We were in Phoenix for the Nascar races and spring training. Excellent accommodations. We enjoyed bbq-ing and preparing meals while revisiting the stories of the day's adventures.
10 minute drive from downtown Phoenix and Phoenix Suns Stadium, 15 minutes from Chase field and 20 minutes from Jobbings arena and Cardinal Stadium. Close to shopping and surrounded by golf courses.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning fee||$150 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.