Reefs Edge Bonaire - Ocean Front Condo with Ocean Front Pool and Amazing Views(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
One bedroom - Ocean front - Amazing views!
Top Activities to do while in Bonaire:
1) Scuba or Snorkel
2) Windsurf at Jibe City
3) Kayak in the Mangroves
4) Sunbathe on the soft sand at Lac Bay
5) Donkey Sanctuary
6) Dive/snorkel or relax on beach at Klein Bonaire
7) Do a Sunset Sail around the island
8) Cadushy Distillery
9) Historical / Heritage Tours
10) Take Kite Surfing lessons
11) Drive through Washington-Slagbaai National Park (can dive/snorkel/hike/swim as well)
12) Horseback riding tours
13) Lake Gotomeer - see the Pink Flamingoes
14) Cultural Park - Mangazina di Rei
15) Eco Tours
16) See the Salt Flats
17) Rent a bicycle or scooter
18) Fishing charter tours
19) Relax/Unwind at the Spa -get a massage or facial
20) Gamble at the Casino
21) Jet ski/water ski
22) Check out the Bonaire Museum
23) Bolivia Caves (stalactites/stalagmites); Spelunk Caves (Indian drawings)
24) Air Tours
25) Shop shop til you drop!
Thank you for taking a look and Bon Bini!!! to Reefs Edge Bonaire, an Oceanfront condo with fabulous views and amazing Sunsets! Our condo is located right across the street from Flamingo International Airport. This lovely condo is located on the second floor and is an end unit for additional privacy. Wait until you see the spectacular views overlooking the beautiful waters of Bonaire! My guests are amazed and say these are some of the best views on the island! We love sitting on the large balcony with 270 degree views. You can see Klein Bonaire (and watch the dive boats taking divers to/from); you can see the mountains in Washington Slaagbai Park; you can see cruise ships come in, Naval ships sometimes, and large private yachts owned by billionaires. The Trade winds blow constantly which provide a soothing cooling effect for relaxing any time during the day or evening. I love sitting on my balcony watching the boats go by; feeling the trade winds; checking out the fish, turtles, and eagle rays in the water below. I can sit here for hours being entertained by all of it with my favorite drink in hand (either a glass of wine or Polar/Heineken beer). Feel the stress just melt away because now you are on vacation in Bonaire.
The condo is very open with high cathedral ceilings in the kitchen and living room with lots of nice natural sunlight inside. There is air conditioning throughout the condo, but if you prefer the trade winds that blow constantly day and night, feel free to turn off the AC and open the windows and doors and let the breeze blow through. We have newly installed SCREENS on ALL doors and windows!!! It really does feel nice to have the fresh air and get away from the AC until bedtime. This is one of my favorite things when I arrive to Bonaire - to feel the breeze blowing and the smell of salt water. You know you are at the Ocean now!
The bedroom is pretty and cozy with sun reducing curtains so that you can rest peacefully. We have an end unit for additional privacy but is very close to the dive shop for added convenience.
Special Features of this Condo:
* Large spacious open and airy waterfront condo.
* Large open balcony overlooking water with plenty of table and chairs.
* Lots of windows doors to receive fresh air from trade winds (our unit gets the best breeze due to its location)
* Screens on ALL doors and windows
* Extra privacy with an end unit condo
* Air conditioning throughout the condo
*Comfortable Queen size bed with double pillow top mattress
*Queen sofa bed for extra guests
* Separate shower and toilet areas so that two or more people can get ready for their evening out comfortably
* Dive Friends (My guests get 20% off on air, classes and boat dives) dive operation on premises (can also rent kayaks and stand up paddle boards from them)
* Snorkel or dive in front of condo - just grab tanks/gear/snorkels and go (saw barracuda, two large turtles, squid, a school of blue tang, large parrot fish and more!)
*Awesome snorkeling!! Go across channel to the Right (18th Palm) or to the Left toward Windsock (in front of Tae Amo Beach)
* Dockside Rinse tank for gear; Outside fresh water shower after snorkeling/diving also before entering swimming pool
*Easy access ladder into the water
* Private Oceanfront swimming pool and lounge deck. Lots of chaise lounge chairs for sunbathing and relaxing by the water
* Beautiful tropical gardens - professional maintained. You will see the beautiful butterflies, humming birds, yellow Finches and charming iguanas
*Beautiful white sandy Tae Amo Beach is within walking distance or snorkeling distance, just around the corner
* Ease of access to airport - you are there in 5 minutes - no worry about missing the plane - easy to walk over and get your rental car the next day
* Within 5 minutes of downtown Kralendijk; 5 minutes to grocery store and shopping; also gas station/car wash
* New security gate currently being installed for extra privacy and security at road
* Additional security being on 2nd Floor with private stairs and balconies (three balconies to enjoy!!!)
* We provide 4 beach chairs and beach towels in case you want to go to nearby Te Amo beach (right beside Port Bonaire condos) for relax and unwind time
* Private washing machine for small loads - drying racks provided (laundromat within one mile for really large loads and use of a dryer)
* A Safe is provided for your use
* Local cell phone provided (minutes can be purchased across the street at airport or at local supermarkets)
* My customers receive a 20% discount at Dive Friends (on site) for Air, day time boat dives or products in store
* Discounts on Massage and Yoga services - please inquire - you may also book to have a massage done in the privacy of the condo overlooking the beautiful water - ask, and I can arrange it for you
* Check in is at 3 pm Check out is at 10 am
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 2
- Max. occupancy 4
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Bed with double pillow top mattress, mattress cover, two nightstands and side table lamps. TV with remote control, Air conditioning, closet with hangars and shelves, safe in room, alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Sleep sofa in living room converts to a Queen bed. Blankets and extra sheets and pillows in trunk next to sofa. Mirror in bedroom. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One bathroom with toilet and sink (vanity); separate shower area with sink (vanity). (Glass block shower only - no tub). Bathroom amenities (starter set soap/shampoo/conditioner/body wash/lotion). All linens and towels are provided. Bathroom is located outside of main bedroom for accessibility for guests on sofa bed without disturbing those in the bedroom. Hair dryer provided....moreless
- Can assist you with additional services, if needed, such as arranging a rental car/truck, massage/spa appointments or other. Beach chairs and towels provided. There are two coolers provided. Smokey Joe grill provided (please cook out on lower level walkway due to trade winds). Small washing machine provided for small loads. Laundromat within a mile's drive for larger loads and dryers. To avoid roaming charges, etc.., a local cell phone may be provided upon request for use in making local or international calls. You will need to purchase Prepaid phone card for your use. The US Dollar is now the official currency in Bonaire. ATMs are available. The average air temperature is 82 degrees F; or 30 degrees C. Dress code is Casual or Casual Nice. Papiamentu is local language (Dutch, English and Spanish are widely used). Siesta is usually from 12 noon to 2 pm. Time zone is same as US EST during Daylight savings time only. US and Canadian citizens must have valid passport....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
Brand new stove top and Oven, dishwasher. Microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker, Dish towels, potholders, Salt & Pepper; coffee, filters, tea, cream & sugar. Paper towels and garbage bags. ...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Service Charge $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. All taxes and utilities included. Extra fee for 3-4 persons (use of sofa/sleeper bed). Minimum rental is two (2) nights. Weekly rates listed cover 7 nights. Refundable deposit for Security Gate key. Check in at 3 pm; Check out at 10 am.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Bonaire has many activities booked throughout the year to include Underwater Clean Up, Fishing Tournaments, Regattas, Carnival, Heineken Jazz Festival, Cultural Markets and Events and Miscellaneous Festivals throughout the year. There is ALWAYS something to do in Bonaire!!!
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: I met my husband while taking scuba classes back in the states in 1997 (thanks Ron P. !!!). My husband shared his beloved stories of diving in Bonaire. For a milestone birthday, we vacationed in Bonaire and I have been hooked ever since. After discovering how easy it was to shore dive in Bonaire and all that it had to offer to include checking out the wonderful sea life (found a seahorse on my birthday dive at Windsock), I knew this was the place I would semi-retire to one day. The people are friendly and warm; the sun seems to shine all the time; the casual atmosphere and spectacular diving. What more could you ask for?
Why the Owner Chose Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands:
Why do we love having a vacation home in Bonaire? The lovely Dutch architecture and the nice, friendly, and lovely people that we have met. Our condo is located in a place where people seek out to refresh, rejuvenate, and relax in a quiet and peaceful setting where you can snorkel or dive right in front of the condo. There is an awesome operating dive shop on the premises who are great at what they do, a lovely pool and pool deck, it is just very relaxing!!! I really wouldn't need to leave this place and would enjoy every day there. But...there are so many things to do in Bonaire, fabulous restaurants, awesome diving, a nice sandy beach just a minute of the road from the condo. Close to everything - the airport is especially convenient - you can walk right over to the condo (save on 2 days of truck rental)!!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
* Large spacious open and airy waterfront condo. * Large open balcony overlooking water with plenty of table and chairs. * Lots of windows doors to receive fresh air from trade winds (our unit gets the best breeze due to its location) * Mosquito Screens on all doors and windows so you can enjoy the wonderful Trade Winds * Extra privacy with an end unit condo * Air conditioning throughout the condo *Queen size bed with pillow top mattress * Separate shower and toilet areas so that two or more people can get ready for their evening out comfortably * Dive Friends dive operation on premises * Snorkel or dive in front of condo - just grab tanks/gear/snorkels and go (saw eight Squid each time I snorkeled!) * Dockside Rinse tank for gear/outside shower after snorkeling/diving; easy access to water via 3-4 stairs * Private Oceanfront swimming pool and lounge deck-lots of lounge chairs * Beautiful tropical gardens - see butterflies, humming birds, Finches and charming iguanas * Ease of access to airport - you are there in 5 minutes - no worry about missing the plane * Additional security being on 2nd Floor with private stairs and balconies (three balconies to enjoy!!!) * We provide 4 beach chairs and 2 beach towels in case you want to go to nearby Te Amo beach (right beside Port Bonaire condos) for relax and unwind time * Private washing machine for small loads - drying racks provided (laundromat within one mile for really large loads and use of a dryer) * A Safe is provided for your use * Local cell phone provided (you will need to purchase prepaid minutes card at local grocery stores or airport $5 card should be enough to make a few local calls (taxi/reservations) * My customers receive a 20% discount at Dive Friends (on site) for Air, day time boat dives or products in store * Discounts on Massage and Yoga services - please inquire * Check in is at 3 pm Check out is at 10 am
- Primary: 15714353680
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Feel the warm sunshine. Another great day in Bonaire!
Red sky at night......
The vibrant pink and purple hues of the sky at Sunset. So serene....
Kayaks out on a sunny Bonaire afternoon.
Casual living area. Screens on all doors /windows to enjoy the tropical breeze.
Kitchen, living and dining area - open, light and airy
View of balcony off bedroom. Open the doors and let trade winds blow through.
Swimming pool and sundeck.
View of cruise ship and dive boat from front balcony.
The Pelican who used our roof top balcony to spot fish in the channel.
Must have Salt!
Windsurfers at Sorobon.
Swimming pool and deck at sunset.
KLM arriving at Sunset (view from balcony).
The evening begins...
Pretty bedroom w/ AC (airco); queen size bed; private balcony with screens.
Open kitchen area with new stainless steel refrigerator and oven.
Front door opens to hallway and living room.
View of swimming pool from balcony.
Dive Friends next door. Book a boat dive to Klein Bonaire. Kayaks/paddle board.
View across the channel toward marina.
The Pelican coming in for a landing.
Salt mounds, pink water, and salt "fluff."
Dive Site: Tolo (Ol Blue)
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, May 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.